1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US fenixxxyt (Fenix)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by FenixxxYT, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FenixxxYT

FenixxxYT Catapult Fodder

Which continent are you from?
    North America. [US West]

How often do you play?
    I play about 5-10 hours every week, most of my hours coming from the weekend.

What times are you usually available? (Please answer with your timezone)
    I usually am available from 4:00pm to 5:00pm, and 7:00pm to 9:00pm PST on weekdays. The weekend is very dependant on what i decide to do with family or friends, but normally i am available from 8:00 pm to 1:00 am PST.

Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
    I have not had very much admin experience in the past.

Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    Recommendations should be below.

Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I feel that I should get admin because of how involved i have become in the community, one example being my inclusiveness in tournaments. I also help new people get into communities and make them want to be involved in it. This would make me really useful as an admin because of all the new players that will be playing the game after KAG becomes free to play.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I have a custom heads discord that allows people to make custom heads, submit them to me, and at the end of the week I add them to a custom version of the heads file and share it to everyone in the server. This then allows everyone in the custom heads discord server to use and see each others creations in game! One example of a creator that has created many custom heads that have been submitted to the custom heads file is the user Malario. I also am very involved in kag related and kag community discords.

Your Discord nick#number?
    Fenix#3230

Blubahub and Floppy2 like this.
  2. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Active in the community, clocks a lot of ingame hours per week, and generally just a friendly dude. I think he would do well as an oksa

Blubahub and FenixxxYT like this.
  3. Known

Known Base Burner Official Server Admin

Friendly, respectable guy. Nothing but good experiences. +1

FenixxxYT likes this.
  4. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Fenix is active and friendly, but the list of attributes needed to be an OKSA ends there. Fenix is young and still somewhat immature. Furthermore, he lacks experience; I would not be surprised to see him crumble under the pressure of a difficult situation. I believe that in a few years, after maturing and gaining experience, Fenix might be a strong candidate for OKSA.

-1 for now

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    FenixxxYT likes this.
  5. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

Fenix is quite dedicated to KAG. The fact that he is among the newer players, yet is confident enough to contend with KAG veterans for the OKSA role shows his dedication towards the game. He is quite active as well. The only thing he may fall short on is experience.

Darktko and FenixxxYT like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.