1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

stdio.h please stop hosting hearthfactions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MintMango, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MintMango

MintMango Catapult Fodder

You told me to discuss with you in forums and i will. Blav and Frothy want you stop hosting Hearthfactions. i am speaking for Blav and Frothy rn as i am hearthfactions ambassador and they would want you to contact them for permission to host this mod as future updates will have all content be hard coded and to mod their mod you will need to contact them.And I dont want your response to be Flip you

Blubahub, bunnie and Magmus like this.
  2. BabyLeon

BabyLeon Shipwright

Wow, pretty crappy to host someone else's hard work without permission :/
    That being said, the hearthfactions server crashes a lot so I can't blame him.

3. After personally talking to stdio.h about this, he had no idea that you weren't supposed to take and host other mods without getting permission (if possible, not possible if i.e. the modder died), so don't be harsh on him/her anymore; thread out-dated now.

4. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

They discussed this on discord few weeks ago. It's long solved.

Blubahub likes this.
  5. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Resolved, so thread locked.

Biurza and Blubahub like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.