1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Olimarrex

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Olimarrex, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
      • Europe (UK)
    • How often do you play?
      • Generally anywhere from twice to seven times per week.
    • What times are you usually available?
      • Monday - Friday: 20:00 - 22:00 No UTC/GMT offset
      • Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 - 23:00 No UTC/GMT offset
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      • Trusted admin of Vamist's Servers - OZF, TC, and RoS2.
    1. Helped moderate the server itself, preventing players from abusing glitches and ensuring that they follow the server's rules as well as general KAG rules.
    2. Reporting any bans on Vamist's Discord server.
    3. Any long-lasting or uncertain reports are discussed with other admins before taking action.
    4. Occasionally abusing RCON (With the server hoster's permission) to spawn flying spinning badgers that can't hurt anyone.
    • Admin on Diprog's FUN CTF when it was hosted by Bunnie.
    1. Regularly monitored the server for griefers and spammers, Giving bans to griefers, and mutes to spammers.
    • Admin on Van's Factions server when I was helping mod it.
    1. Same as above, I knew vans well and helped moderate the server, I also tried to helper others get used to some of the new mechanics I had put in.
    • Admin on Daskew's Parkour
    1. Mostly just muted spammers, but also took care of Manually Next Mapping - as this was removed due to some players abusing it.
    • Admin on Sandbox Reborn
    1. I was not an admin for long. I had access to editor and made use of it to help other people out and make fun widdle structures of my own.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
      • Whilst I do play dominantly on modded servers, I am very experienced in KAG administrating and whenever I encounter people who break the rules, I will give them the correct punishment, and I will always try to make certain they understand what they did wrong.
      • I am active on the KAG Discord server, and will be able to take action against abusers so long as a user reports them on there.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
      • I have a tendency to fart loudly when frightened.
    • What is your Discord username and tag?.
      • Lolimarrex#7098

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

generally good admin [at least from what i remember 3-5 years ago], but should play on officials more

Olimarrex and Biurza like this.
  3. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Feel like it should be worth mentioning that Oli has 5k hours spent in KAG. Holds #1 postion for the recorded hours played, really nice guy and is also experienced with the admin cape. +1

Olimarrex likes this.
  4. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

I remember playing tons of matches with him, never displayed bad behaviour afaik, enjoyable member of kag community, +1

Olimarrex likes this.
  5. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Oh man, I remember playing with Oli a bunch back in the day. I have never seen anything negative about him over the years, nor have I ever seen him state anything negative about anyone else. I'm surprised that he wasn't admin in the past, I don't recall seeing him on KAG as of late, but he fits the position.

6. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

(or at least, as recorded on steam, pretty sure there are others with more than 5K hours total)

Biurza likes this.
  7. MrHobo

MrHobo Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Olimarrex has a lot of experience and though I particularly do not know him very well I know that he is respectable and has the abilities an admin should have and know.

8. Turtlebutt

Turtlebutt Bison Rider Tester

+1, fella deserves it, definetely knows what he's doing.

9. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

Ollimarrex was actually the best admin I've ever worked with. He is always involved in upcoming projects, he's always trying to help as much as he possibly can, and really mature. As I said, he doesn't have any negative attitude which makes him the best admin to choose from

Biurza likes this.
  10. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

+1, amazing admin for TC and other servers i host. No abuse and does amazing work with his mods, and keeps in touch with the community.

Olimarrex likes this.
  11. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

1+ Nice dude and experienced TC admin, makes a killer gamemode as well. Best of luck

12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

Blubahub and Olimarrex like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.