1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application AU Pineapple (Pine)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Pineapple, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Which continent are you from?
    Australia
    How often do you play?
    Every 1-2 days
    What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [UTC +/- X])?
    4pm-10pm on weekdays & 12pm-12am UTC +11 (unless busy)
    Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    AUS 1v1, Char's Servers, Various AUS community / tournament servers, My own server for over 2 years, Australian Gather
    Did you simply get admin because you were a friend of the owner?
    no
    How long were you admin?
    AUS 1v1: for the duration it was up
    Char's Servers: since late 2017/early 2018
    Australian gather: since late 2017
    Was your admin status ever removed, and if so why?
    never
    Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    -
    Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    -Over the years I’ve had this game, I believe I have gained the experience needed to be a good admin.
    -I have been an admin in multiple servers, and from that have gained plenty of experience of how to act in certain situations. I know how to be unbiased even towards a friend / clan mate. I know all the necessities that an admin would need to know.
    -I am an extremely active member of the Australian community and I am very familiar with the kag community. I am on most of each day which would help in cases where there were no other admins on.
    -I find myself as a friendly and calm person who could solve conflicts in a reasonable manner.
    -Over the time I have come to learn all the players in the Australian community and understand all the banter/jokes that may arise, so I know what's a joke and what is an insult.
    Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I’m almost always online on discord, so if I’m needed just give me a shout :)
    Your Discord nick#number
    Pine#0005

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Stevedog, Ruleral, Lava and 6 others like this.
  2. Sarius6

Sarius6 Builder Stabber Staff Alumni

A great candidate, Pine is very active over discord and the kag community, and is always willing to host in-game events and mods.
    Very friendly to all players, would make a great admin :heart:

3. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Last time pine made a thread, people said he'd need at least a year to gain experience.
    Well guess what? A year has passed. Pine is really nice and friendly guy, didn't see him in-game much, since I barely play on AUS, but the few times I did he was chill and helpful. Good choice for an OKSA.

Sarius6 likes this.
  4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Commment by me on his last application
    tldr; good guy but needed more time to be able to deal with shitters.

Well almost a year has passed and I now firmly believe that Pine would be suited for admin. He has shown himself capable of dealing with people, is friendly and courteous to all players. He’s very active in discord/game and is always available to talk to.

Sarius6 and super_gaming_geek like this.
  5. MrHobo

MrHobo Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Good candidate for AUS servers, due to his cool and calm personality.

Sarius6 likes this.
  6. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

As said above, Pine is active and responsible. Would be a great OKSA.

Sarius6 likes this.
  7. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

As Ehra said, I believe that Pine would be suited for this role. He has the experience behind him, helping out as an admin on both AUS Gather and AUS 1v1 servers. Greatly known in the AUS community both in-game and on discord, a very approachable guy.

Sarius6 likes this.
  8. darkdrake

darkdrake Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

+1 Pine has matured since he last applied and would definitely suit the role as a good admin. I constantly see him on officials and from what I've seen he is very calm natured and friendly towards everyone in the AUS community. He helps out with tournaments and also hosts his own server for the community, which, in my eyes, makes him a great applicant.

Sarius6 likes this.
  9. @EhRa pretty much summed it up perfectly - pine has shown how much he has matured and how capable he is through his contributions to the oce discord and gather server over the past year, definitely competent enough to join the admin team

Sarius6 likes this.
  10. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

I feel pine should get admin as he should have last time he applied the whole "missing of sarcasm" argument that came up last time round imo didn't hold any water what so ever, he has run clans and servers by himself in the past and although he is not quite as active as he was last time he applied he is still a willing to help part of the kag community +1

Sarius6 likes this.
  11. If I could describe Pine in 3 words, it would be Leader, Administrator and Friend. Aside from myself, Pine would be the most ideal and suitable admin KAG would ever see, and there is no doubt he would be nothing less than an incredible admin; he is the perfect balance of seriousness and laid back that makes a quality admin, and a great friend. I support this man to become official server admin, as he has grown in experience and maturity, and is ready to become most likely one of the best admins KAG ever had. Pine for admin.

Biurza likes this.
  12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

epsilon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.