1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US Concave

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Concave, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Concave

Concave Wizzy Staff Alumni Donator

Which continent are you from?
    North America. (US)
    How often do you play?
    3-4 days of the week. Usually for 1-2 hours at a time.
    What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    4pm-9pm on weekdays. 8am-9pm on most weekends (US Central, UTC - 6h)​

Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    • As a modder, I've garnered the most experience from hosting my own server. I've dealt with toxic people, abusing admins, and have made it my goal to make my server's an enjoyable environment.
    • I was an ingame admin on Char's CTF (Sadly it is not run anymore)
    • I am an ingame admin on Blubahub's server
    • I was an ingame admin on FunATuns multiple servers: (Factions, MOBA, Bunnyfection, etc)
    Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    Has Recieved Recommendations From: @bunnie , @Nogla , @super_gaming_geek , @FunATuns , @Asu ,@GoldenGuy , @teKK1 , @Tern
    Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I mostly dwell in US TDM's, and notice that usually (or at least when I play) there is usually no admin online at the time. I believe I'd be able to expand OKSA coverage time of US servers. I'm also pretty well known among the modders/mod playing community. I get along and/or am friends with most of the active KAG community. I believe I'd be effective in making official servers a relaxing and nice place to enjoy some KAG, much like the environment of the servers that I regulate have!
    Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I run my own Discord for my mods and servers, but nowadays it seems everyone does ::D:. As a college student, stuff comes up rather spontaneously. Whether I'm traveling or going to a sports competition, there will be some weekends where I'm not available. I will try to communicate these in advance if I'm missing a necessary event or am needed. Transparency is key!
    What is your Discord username and tag?
    Concave#4449

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Blubahub, Kazaco97, Darktko and 9 others like this.
  2. MrHobo

MrHobo Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Concave knows plenty about KAG and has experience, is trust-able and can do what needs done.

FunATuns and Concave like this.
  3. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Concave is experienced, responsible, and super friendly to boot. Would be a great OKSA.

Concave likes this.
  4. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Concave is one of the best candidates for OKSA. I've seen him deal very well with sticky situations as admin on his own servers. In all of my interactions with Concave (on this account and others), he has been friendly, mature, and responsible.

Easy +1

Concave and super_gaming_geek like this.
  5. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 Concave easily has the experience and meets any requirements that an OKSA needs. Not one bad memory comes to mind when thinking of Concave and he was never unfair on his modded servers, always dealing with problems quickly and effectively. Would make a great addition to the OKSA team.

Concave likes this.
  6. SnapDaTurtle

SnapDaTurtle Catapult Fodder

Concave is very kind, experienced, and cool from what I've seen, would make for a great admin. +1

Concave likes this.
  7. CodeRedAlert

CodeRedAlert Arsonist Tester

Concave is big noob, he is a kind person and he mods cool stuff, a contributing and friendly moderator deserves a position whether small or large on the kag team

Blubahub and Concave like this.
  8. Darktko

Darktko Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+ 1 Concave is definitely one of the most kind and overall friendly person that I know of. He deeply cares for the community which can be seen through each interaction, he has with a player. Along with his experience in KAG, he definitely is a great fit for OKSA.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    Concave likes this.
  9. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Very responsible,mature and fair person. He would make a great admin if given the chance. It's your time to shine my dude.:thumbs_up:

Concave likes this.
  10. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

Blubahub, Magmus and Concave like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.