1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US Shy (Shylea)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Shy, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy THD Team THD Team Tester

I am from the US.
    I play at least 1-2 times a week for 30+ minutes each day that I play. I can be more active if needed, as I have a huge amount of free time.
    I am usually available Mon-Fri 4-10PM EST and Sat-Sun 8AM-3PM.
    I have no experience with being an admin on KAG servers.
    I do have some referrals from current in-game admins.
    I would like to be admin because f2p is coming soon and there's going to be a lot of new players (hopefully). I feel that I would be a good admin because I have experience in KAG (almost 2k hours, owned kag for 3 years), and I'm generally a relaxed person.
    I believe that a purple in-game name is relevant to this application, as well as github contributions such as bounites.
    My discord info is Shylea#6051.

Darktko, Asu, MrHobo and 11 others like this.
  2. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

insane contributor, active, already on THD Team, no brainer addition to OKSA.

3. Nogla

Nogla Arsonist Official Server Admin

All the things lava said along with some personal praise, extremely helpful ingame and on the discord. One of the nicest dudes I know.

Blubahub likes this.
  4. CodeRedAlert

CodeRedAlert Arsonist Tester

Shy is very shy and has contributed a lot to the kag community, I believe people like Shy deserve to be Oska

5. MrHobo

MrHobo Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Even though I do not know shy very much I think they are an excellent person to become an Admin.

6. Junko-Enoshima

Junko-Enoshima Shipwright

I m not reccomend this person , because of salty, no online .

Nogla likes this.
  7. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 An obvious choice for OKSA! Also brings up a good point about f2p, showing he is prepared and dedicated to KAG's future. Not to mention the countless contributions to the community he's given. Knowing him over a long time, he's easily qualified for OKSA

8. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Currently on the THD team, competent, no real reason not to be added. +1

9. SnapDaTurtle

SnapDaTurtle Catapult Fodder

Shy is a great choice for server admin. He is kind and seems to be a responsible person who has done a lot for the community already. +1

10. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Honestly I think people working with THD should pretty much automatically be given OKSA. Bar from the, I haven’t played with Shy, but all interactions in discord has shown him to be kind, polite and approachable. He is also dedicated to the game, though his multiple updates. Due to this I think Shy would be a good admin

Blubahub likes this.
  11. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

arrogant, sometimes to the point of toxicity. can easily see him being another mehwaffle/rampage oksa, abusing mutes under pressure and becoming defensive when insulted. consistently brings up his "purple name" and attempts to use it to sway opinions of newer players. iirc he has tried to convince newer players that he already has admin due to his "thd staff" status. rarely knows what he's talking about when discussing modding on discord (how did he even get thd staff?????) and is someone who i can easly see abusing his power as oksa.

if he works on his arrogance, loses the unearned "purple name" ego, and curbs his manipulative tendencies, im sure he'd be a great admin. thats just not what ive seen from him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.