1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US Blubahub (v6steeda)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Blubahub, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Which continent are you from?
      US, though I often play EU (I get the same exact ping as US oddly)

• How often do you play?
      Near-daily.

• What times are you usually available?
      Irregular schedule, but commonly available throughout the day (EST).

• Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      Yes
      • If so, please go into detail about it
        I host my own (albeit typically modded) server. I've also been an admin on other "online friend's" servers, and on Terracraft's server when he was last hosting the Jail Break mod.

• Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      Need I ask?

• Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
      So I can help stop with all of this "admin abuse" (some admins abusively muting, kicking, banning, et cetera based on whims that change moment from moment). Unless someone told me too (or i.e. OKSA rules), I'm not gonna ban anyone for over 15 minutes, and even then, I'd rarely do it and let player democracy get involved. If someone is saying something to me that I don't like (i.e. personally attacking me), I won't do a server-wide mute, instead, I'll do a personal mute. I'm not gonna mute people at all.

• Any other information you think might be relevant?
      None that I can think of at the moment...

• What is your Discord username and tag?
      Blubahub#9129

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Concave and jonipro like this.
  1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

lacks common sense, slightly immature, spams reactions.
    "I'm not gonna ban anyone for over 15 minutes, and even then, I'd rarely do it and let player democracy get involved. If someone is saying something to me that I don't like (i.e. personally attacking me), I won't do a server-wide mute, instead, I'll do a personal mute."
    what if someone that youve personally ignored is breaking rules on chat? and how does player democracy even work with banning griefers?

Blubahub, Guitarman and Nogla like this.
  2. True, not gonna ignore anyone then.

jonipro likes this.
  3. MrHobo

MrHobo Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Blubahub is nice guy. Has common sense most of the time and tends to help the community.

4. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Nice guy, but somewhat immature and does not seem to understand fully what being OKSA entails.

super_gaming_geek and bunnie like this.
  5. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Active on discord and engages with the community, however I don't think he's ready for the challenges associated with being an oksa.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  6. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

+1 I think he's made some mistakes in his application form but I really like this user.

-Doesn't have a big ego
    -He's a very helpful member of the community contributing to KAG development
    -Open minded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.