1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions regarding the past

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sky_Captain_Bjorn, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Sky_Captain_Bjorn

Sky_Captain_Bjorn Bison Rider

Whatever happened to the Zen Clan? I can't recall the year. But back when I used to play, they were to the clan to beat. Feared when they came onto the server. Then I fell off for a year and when I came back they were gone, not a trace to be found... 1984-style.

Any clarification greatly appreciated!!!!

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

You probably feel off more than a year :Y
    Combat was very different back in the day, after a big update changing it and navigation, many of the Zen started playing less I believe.

Sky_Captain_Bjorn likes this.
  3. Sky_Captain_Bjorn

I was hoping for something much more epic. But such is life. I could have been more than a year. I've been on and off since 2014

4. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

https://forum.thd.vg/threads/zen-for-the-friendly-and-experienced.21164/

The clan died long time ago - 2015. Most members moved on and don't play much anymore, some noted people stuck around and formed a different clan called SURGE.

5. Sky_Captain_Bjorn

Yes hahaha There you all are!!! That's absolutely brilliant, my heart is filled with determination. It's nice to see some of ye still bopping about ::):

Tern, jonipro and RampageX like this.
  6. jonipro

jonipro Haxor Tester
    1. Terracraft's Servers

I've seen A_Jax play recently.

7. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Yea, the list on the Zen page doesn't feature much of those older players because we did a clean out during the last few months of the clan. People like @dual_chiecken, Tern, still play the game. The kind words are appreciated.

8. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Yep, some of us are still around. Note that SURGE has also come and gone; Sol has more former Zennies than any other clan now (6/11 of our members were in Zen at some point).

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    FoxyLady likes this.
  9. What's happend with old [Abc]