1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Bunnie

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by bunnie, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

• Which continent are you from?
    Europe
    • How often do you play?
    Taking a break lately, was playing daily for at least 2-3 hours before that. Going to be active again soon with f2p and stats coming
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    from 5 PM UTC to 11 PM
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      • If so, please go into detail about it
    Was admin on my servers only (Iko's CTF, Captains), which didn't really have strict rules, so I feel they're irrelevant here
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins? If so, ask them to post here
    Not sure how many people I know think I'd be a good admin, I guess they'll post here if they'll want to
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    My primary reasons for applying is because I feel we're going to need more admins with F2P and because I want to contribute more to the game. In my opinion a good admin is active, friendly, reliable, consistent, tries to avoid grey areas, and isn't too harsh, all of which I'd try to do
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    not really
    • What is your Discord username and tag?
    bunnie#8671

2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Despite the fact he is sometimes acting hostile, Bunnie is really nice guy that cares for the game more than any of us.
    I am sure Bunnie would be a very good and responsible OKSA.

bunnie likes this.
  3. Bunnie,

He was admin on some my servers in classic. Haven't any problems with him

With best regards
    ~MnMixer

4. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Is this a joke? Does bunnie really think he has a chance of earning a position of authority in this community? The way he acts to people is awful and his immaturity can't be put into words. This admin status will be used for bad and he will be extremely biased towards his friends. He carefully thinks about his actions to ensure he can do the most harm without there being a legitimate reason for a permanent ban, hence the multiple unbans from the official discord. He picks and chooses the people he is friendly towards and the people he couldn't care less about. He talks down to AUS players and AUS as a region, yet acts like an angel while Geti is present. Now that f2p is being organised, it's obvious that bunnie has realised he needs to gain importance in the community through any means possible - accolades, custom head prizes, and now admin. A person with this sort of personality, and especially as admin, would paint a bad picture of what the KAG community is like, which could potentially deter new players from the game.

With all this being said, +1

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    Vampire, gamer, Blue_Tiger and 11 others like this.
  5. Blackiceball

Blackiceball Shark Slayer Staff Alumni

bunnie is a respectable person hosting a bunch of events and supporting the game constantly through out the years, making a bunch memes about kag, hosting servers that were popular, hosting a bunch of tournaments every week while i might not know how much goes in it i definitely you know have to dm a bunch of people etc.. While he isnt active right now you would definitely be burnt out after so much stuff, while it may seem like hes immature in his own servers and captains its nothing really serious its a more of a place where bunnie has fun, im saying this because i know bunnie will put in the hours and definitely try to be the best admin he can since hes done so much.

6. Actually hurts my brain with his shitty euro memes, but he already runs all the tournaments and hasn't quite ruined them yet (he's well on his way) so if he can handle the massive headache that's dealing with all the clowns that enter the tournaments, I don't see why he couldn't handle a less demanding task in overseeing an official server.

your memes suck though

Sarius6 and bunnie like this.
  7. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 Bunnie would be a perfect addition to the OKSA team. Anybody that really knows him understands his persona and would agree. His endless contributions to the community should definitely be considered as well. Bunnie helped save KAG

8. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

While bunnie has contributed quite a bit to the community I just don't see him as being oksa material. On the positive side, to say he is active in the community is an understatement, the man lives and breathes kag. On a regularly scheduled basis, he organizes both EU and NA knight and archer tournaments of various configurations, which consistently draw a large turnout. In addition he was plenty of experience with running and administrating servers. However, given his attitude towards the staff and the current rules I don't see how he could get around that to effectively administrate.

Biurza, Sarius6, gamer and 7 others like this.
  9. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

Bunnie is the person who makes me think that kag is the national sport in poland due to how active he in within the community. He's pretty knowledgeable about the game as well. On top of this he does help when it comes to hosting tournaments.
    But if he disagrees with someone, he does often tend to get very vulgar. Pair this with a lack of appreciation for the rules, and I don't think he would do well as oksa. Being as its a position where you have to enforce them and abide by them

Sarius6 and Blubahub like this.
  10. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Terrible host for a "competitive kag" discord server. He broke the rules he created himself. Has banned people from his servers(on captains) that carried over to a tournament so they were unable to compete. Literally probably one of the worst people you should give power to without it being 100% checked. Cool person tho!

Fuzzle, Sarius6 and Ni like this.
  11. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

as I told you many times on discord already, I didn't break the competitive discord rules, you refused to report the match which you lost yourself. captains is a private server and these said 'banned people' werent banned from participating in a tournament (if youre talking about turtlebutt, which was unbanned from captains long time ago). noone was ever banned from playing in my tournaments

as for this:
    I'll admit that at times I'm toxic and act immature, but I don't agree with the rest. My bans from the discord never were because of wanting to do harm - I wish the best for this game and for the discord - they were because of stupid disagreements or misunderstandings about the discord rules or admins' actions which I felt would hurt the community more than help it (it was always the thing that annoyed me the most, and I believe it's also why AUS community has a seperate discord?, not sure)

As for the AUS stuff - as always, it's banter, sorry if you ever took anything too seriously

I do not wish to gain 'more control and importance' - I don't know why you think I'm so desperate for power, and I fail to see how existence of accolades and custom head prizes gives me any power? - my idea for accolades (which Geti agreed to) was to incentivise people to play more competitively and so that regular events (tournaments) could be hosted, and all regions gained from that so I don't see the problem. As always, I wish the best for this game, which is why I've also applied - I just want to help the game with F2P coming.

Additionally, I'm fine with the in-game rules, my problems have always been mostly with the discord rules, but I'm not applying for discord moderator

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    Erfan and Biurza like this.
  12. CodeRedAlert

CodeRedAlert Arsonist Tester

You're a complete asshole and biased towards the people you like, get outta here. From everything I've seen you hold no qualities someone in a leader role should have, just because you are active and contributing to the community doesnt mean you have more of a chance than me at getting Oska

Vampire, Sarius6, gamer and 2 others like this.
  13. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

It wasnt just my situation bunnie you pulled the same shit with @Cruxiat the difference is he also had admin so he just reverted whatever you did. Even if you feel justified you literally took a rule you helped create(both teams must confirm match) and just ignored it when you felt like it. I personally dont think you can be trusted with anytype of power "officially" without it being 100% checked because your personality leads you to bending/breaking the rules when you feel justified. You cant do that as a representative of thd. As for the turtlebutt situation i understand your need for a rebuttal but I still believe his story over yours.

14. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

He can handle the job, has experience, and actually still cares about the game. But, I mean he's probably gonna ban people for not saying, "Homek God" or "Ebic" after every kill they get, so it's gonna be hit or miss.

Clev, Blubahub and dual_chiecken like this.
  15. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

upload_2019-2-27_22-43-10.png
    to compete in a tournament you must sign up, and if he'd sign up and actually want to play (he didnt), I'd have unbanned him.

as for competitive discord stuff - we've went over that 4 times - rules weren't bent, it was you who tried to bend the rules. That rule was created so that 1 clan just couldn't troll and add matches automatically - and according to the rules an official match could be confirmed by either both parties or the admins (crux being admin was a mistake) so I don't really see the problem.

Erfan likes this.
  16. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

Couldn't be said better. He gives a new definition to the word "immature".

Ni, Blubahub, epsilon and 1 other person like this.
  17. darkdrake

darkdrake Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

> owns a clan notorious for spamming 'homek god' and other shitty memes in chat
    > has been banned many times from the official KAG discord server due to conflict with THD
    > has had many problems with AUS players and admins in the past
    > constantly shits on OKSAs and now wants to become an OKSA?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

> at times toxic, and I want to emphasise on his immaturity (even though this was in the past) -
    2 of his bans in the past on officials:

[​IMG]

behaviour like this in unacceptable
    from what i can see, bunnie sets a bad example for all new players coming to F2P and doesn't deserve any chance of having admin whatsoever.

blackjoker77777, Ni, gamer and 4 others like this.
  18. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Bunnie is a great guy overall, and he has a huge history with kag. Even though he won't be the best candidate from an objective perspective, I think he'd do a great job and most people in charge already know him and his traits & flaws. I am aware that it's not an easy choice to make, but I think he has matured with time and also as a person who has literally grown up playing kag along the years, there should be a small positive bias. Specially given how involved he's been with the game and community.

Of course this would mean that if he hypothetically got admin status, he'd have to really keep consistent with that position and always display a great behaviour; that's the compromise both current staff and Bunnie himself should think about.

I think some people are trashtalking him in this thread without considering the effort he has put into kag as a whole, be it maps, servers, organising of tourneys, opinions, resources... After all this is about recruiting new admins, it is not a competition, to me it seems that some are pouring their personal bias here since they are/have been confronted with him.

Anyways, just my two cents after knowing him for a few years (if I'm allowed to).

+1

Magmus and Sarius6 like this.
  19. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

I greatly respect Bunnie for all the good work he has done for KAG. This guy has been great news for KAG. Contributed a bundle more than most.

My problem is the personality switch back and forth from nice cool guy to sinister egomaniacal lunatic :eek:

I think you have to be more consistent to be an admin.

20. Turtlebutt

Turtlebutt Bison Rider Tester

still you fucking banned me for a retarded reason lol, i started a votekick in tdm for you spamming, because you were. Doubt you would've cared much since you rarely play tdm.
    Then you banned me on captains for " you failed to kick me on tdm, i didnt fail to ban you on captains."
    eventually the caps server changed to a tournament where i was subbing for andresian?(doesnt matter who, because that's besides the point)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    PUNK123 and Sarius6 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.