1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application AU Sarius

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Sarius6, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarius6

Sarius6 Builder Stabber Staff Alumni

• Which continent are you from?
      • Australia
    • How often do you play?
      • Everyday
    • What times are you usually available
      • Weekends - anytime.
      • Weekdays - 5:15pm to 12am.
      • AEDT/UTC +11
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      • No
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
      • I am fairly well known within the Kag community.
      • I am always happy to help out with new players, game-testing, and whatever else may arise.
      • I am an extremely consistent player in Kag, and have a great understanding of a new players perspective towards the skill gap between the older and newer members.
      • I would love the opportunity to show my love for the game, and to give back a little towards the player base and dev team.
      • I have an unbiased opinion towards all players, and would moderate justifiably among all players.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
      • Consistent participation in Oceania Tournaments and Gather games.
    • What is your Discord username and tag?
      • Sarius#1335
    :dance: :teabag: :knight:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    Pineapple, Waxtor and epsilon like this.
  2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Sarius is a chill dude, never gets mad. He's well known in the Aus scene.
    Given enough time (due to little experience), he would easily be able to deal with the trolls/hackers etc. that will become more prevalent during f2p. Sarius is chill enough that an existing admin could easily run him through everything he needs to know.

Sarius6, Waxtor and Pineapple like this.
  3. darkdrake

darkdrake Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

+1 Sarius is a kind and friendly person who would definitely make a good addition to the team. Even though the AUS KAG scene has been dead as of recently, Sarius always takes the initiative to start up TDM and CTF servers (even waiting on empty servers until players arrive) which shows his dedication towards the game. I think he will be able to adjust to the responsibilities and duties of an admin, even though he is inexperienced, relatively quickly so I see no issues with him making a great admin!

Pineapple and Sarius6 like this.
  4. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Sarius is a really kind and approachable person who I believe would would be good for the oksa team. I understand that he may lack experience, but I'm sure he could adapt and learn quick. He shows a great amount of dedication to the game. The guys got pretty much everything it takes to be a solid oksa. +1

Sarius6 likes this.
  5. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

Sarius is always very cool and kind whenever i play a match with him, he is on the newer side tho if that matters to you +1

Sarius6 likes this.
  6. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

Good bloke mature and dedicated to the game +1

Sarius6 likes this.
  7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

Blubahub, epsilon and Sarius6 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.