1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Magmus

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Magmus, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    South America - Brazil
    • How often do you play?
    Almost everyday, I usually don't play on sundays because family and stuff
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    From 12:30PM until 17:00PM, and after 23:30PM until 2:00AM [UTC -3h]
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    Yes, was admin for some Modded servers (like boulder wars) and small maps ctf.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      • If so, ask them to post here
      Yes, asked them already.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I am know by a big part of the community already, and I'm friendly with everyone that I know, also I think I am not a stressed dude, so I think I will not have much problems.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    For being SA, I play on both EU and US servers almost equally, but as EU servers has more players on the times I join the game, I end up playing on EU servers more, so I used the application for EU prefix.
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    Magmus#8366

2. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

The many hours i played with magmus on captains he seems like a capable and mature person and suited for oksa

Magmus likes this.
  3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

active, friendly and calm player, good addition to oksa team

Magmus likes this.
  4. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I think Magmus would make a great admin, he's been around for awhile and is active in the community and ingame. I've always known him to be pretty calm and collected and considering he plays so frequently I think he's a pretty solid candidate for OKSA.

Magmus likes this.
  5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

+1 Mag is a long time friend and has already done a lot for the community. He's very dedicated, friendly, and helpful. He definitely knows the game well, and he would make an excellent addition to our roster

Magmus likes this.
  6. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

active, nice guy, lagger, id like to see him administrate.

Magmus likes this.
  7. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Magmus has the potential to be an outstanding Admin. He is friendly and nice, knows how to express himself, is a strongly integrated community member and stays calm in difficult situations.
    That's a +1 from me.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Magmus likes this.
  8. Magmus has been playing for a while now and I have nothing bad to say about him. Would be a great addition.

Magmus likes this.
  9. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Super nice guy, knows when to laugh, when to get serious, would be a good OKSAgmus.

Magmus likes this.
  10. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

Mag is probably one of the nicest and helpful guys you'll ever meet in the community. I've no doubt that he would make an exceptional admin.:thumbs_up:

Magmus likes this.
  11. Known

Known Base Burner Official Server Admin

+1, good player all around. Nothing but good experiences.

Magmus likes this.
  12. Redshadow6

Redshadow6 Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

Magmus is a total badass. Always friendly yet serious when the situation calls for it, I don't think there's a single person in the game who actually dislikes him.

Magmus likes this.
  13. Blackiceball

Blackiceball Shark Slayer Staff Alumni

Magmus is friendly in pretty much all of the community and is always liked by everyone a good quality for a admin since you know he will always be fair, and would be a trustworthy admin which is necessary, i could easily see him as a friendly and someone you could talk to without even noticing hes an admin (you know what i mean?) although he has bad ping such a small flaw for someone so amazing, im definite he would be there and ready to help.

Magmus likes this.
  14. Elionne

Elionne Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

+1 very chill, friendly and active in the community definitely a good addition

Magmus likes this.
  15. RivetSpawn

RivetSpawn Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

Demeanour of justice, a strong humble stance,
    a brief window opens for Magmus to chance,
    deny him in folly, accept him with grace,
    for all other admins, he'll surely outpace!

Magmus, Biurza and super_gaming_geek like this.
  16. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 Any negative feedback on this thread would be a sin. Magmus is an outstanding character from the moment I met him and is always positive and helpful. Would be a great addition to the OKSA, even if he's a traitor to US servers.

Magmus likes this.
  17. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Would make an alright admin

Magmus likes this.
  18. Darktko

Darktko Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 Magmus quite a friendly person and would definitely if given the chance be a great addition to the OSKA team.

Magmus likes this.
  19. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

Magmus is definitely a friendly, calm and nice kind of person. I've known him for a while now and he always was happy, kind and calm. This guy wants everyone to be as happy as he is, and he would make a good admin, too

Magmus likes this.
  20. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Very active in the community. Also friendly and a calm lad. He knows when to control himself in intense situations which is an important trait. A true lagger like me as well. +1

Magmus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.