1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US Gingerbeard (mrhobo)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by MrHobo, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrHobo

MrHobo Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

• Which continent are you from?
      North America (US)

• How often do you play?
      About once a day.

• What times are you usually available?
      Saturdays & Sundays is when I am most available. I will not be on KAG on Thursdays.

• Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      Yes
      • If so, please go into detail about it
        I am a moderator on Territory Control. I have been a moderator there for probably 5 months now. I am also an admin on Betelgeuse's Kingdom Mod server. I have absolutely loved being a moderator on these servers and don't wish to spoil it.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      I'm open to all recommendations to fix anything that I have done wrong, or to make me better!
      • If so, ask them to post here:

• Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
      I believe in common sense & punishing the problem. I always have enjoyed being an admin on other servers because I can fix issues and commit to Justice. I have no real record of abusing my powers against others and wish to keep it that way. I don't like making things complicated and wish to only make things easier for everyone.

• Any other information you think might be relevant?
      I help sprite & create maps for several mods. (Territory Control, Kingdoms, WW2, Mongol Invasion)
      I have had experience in creating clans.

• What is your Discord username and tag?
      Gingerbeard#5773

Blubahub and Biurza like this.
  2. jonipro

jonipro Haxor Tester
    1. Terracraft's Servers

Killed in-game him and he got a grudge over me, don't know if that's a good thing or not.

3. zable

zable Ballista Bolt Thrower

From when I first met Ginger he always had a sense of leadership about him. He is very fair when it comes to moderating servers from what I've seen on TC and I think he would make a great addition to the official servers.

MrHobo likes this.
  4. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Maybe he's not as active in-game, as he plays in only two days for a week, but he has a charismatic personality and a good sense of moderating from what I've seen in TC. I also have known him for like a year or two. And i can confirm that he's a good lad for admining. :thumbs_up:

MrHobo likes this.
  5. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Nice guy, but not active on officials.

6. MrHobo

MrHobo Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

I play on other days too, its just that saturday & sunday is when I can be on most

7. Friendly decently-active player, one of Vamist's admins for what happens to be the most popular mod (TC), and willing to help other's out and hear them out, the answer is a no brainer. +1 Gingerbeard for Admin.

8. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

+1, amazing mod for TC and all the other servers i host, would be just as amazing for offical kag servers.

Blubahub likes this.
  9. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

1+ Quite fair and active admin, I'm glad to have met him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.