1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US troller111 (LazarusTheGreat)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by LazarusTheGreat, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

1. North America
    2. I play King Arthur's Gold almost any chance I'm not busy with something else important. It's proved time and time again as one of my favorite games.
    3. I have a plethora of admin experience. Originally I was an administrator on 2 smaller servers where I got my bearings on adminship. From there I began to host my own servers and evidently managed them. This gave me the experience I needed to get accepted to Aphelion's Roleplay. I stayed an administrator there for around 2 years until it was sadly shut down. 5 months ago I was accepted into the Vamist Server's staff. This has added to my admin experience and I still have my position as an administrator currently.
    4. Vamist and possibly the Vamist's Servers Staff.
    5. I have an abundance of admin experience. I always take things calmly and rationally when I must ban or punish someone. I have had my KAG account since August 2012 so I know my way around the game as well as the community.
    6. As of currently, I do not have a functioning headset.
    7. My discord: LazarusTheGreat#1697

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    super_gaming_geek and Biurza like this.
  2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

+1 good admin for tc and other servers i host, friendly and supportive. Would make a good admin

super_gaming_geek likes this.
  3. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

never seen before. judging from vams comment probably a tc only kid. -1

4. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Not active on officials.

5. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Pretty active player with a good personality for adminship, sadly they don't play on officials as much at all so i'd go for +0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.