1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Ferrezinhre

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Ferrezinhre, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    • Europe
    • How often do you play?
    • As often as possible, would say nearly every day but it's far from the truth
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    • UTC +01:00 sometimes early morning 5am to 8 am, or evening from 5pm to 10pm ~ 1am, rarely during day
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    • yes, is minimal and not worth mentioning
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    • No
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • Why I should become admin? I have no answer for this question, I don't think that I'm right candidate there are many others better than myself, but I want try anyway. I will be honest, I'm stubbornly unyielding, impartial, also cunning, moody and ruthless, I would not consider myself as nice person.

On side note, I bit odd, eccentric you would say. I will stand still against all odds, at least I will try.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    • No
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    • Ferrezinhre#6522

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

one of the chillest ppl in kag, almost always came to captains, very active, good oksa material

BattleCat likes this.
  3. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Ferre is just shy. He's super nice, chill and cares about others.
    He'd be an incredible OKSA.

BattleCat likes this.
  4. Redshadow6

Redshadow6 Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

Totally trashes himself in his own application, +1 all the way

no really, +1ing him cos he seems like a good person, but doesn't talk a whole lot

BattleCat likes this.
  5. Known

Known Base Burner Official Server Admin

Although he may be harsh on himself on the application, I think he is selling himself short. I have been playing kag for a long time and see ferrez (fez) on a lot. I have never seen him grief nor have I seen him do anything wrong. He is a very active player, someone who can fill in the gaps when other admins are offline.

6. Ferrezinhre,

This guy in my eyes looks like chill, and very active person.

With best regards
    ~MnMixer

7. Orso

Orso Haxor Official Server Admin

Ferre is a nice, empathic and calm. Able too deal with boring or irritating situation, i'll be glad to be kick or freeze by him :v

8. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 Ferrez is a great character. His application certainly does not do himself justice. He's a humble, nice person who would fit greatly as an OKSA.

9. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Tolerant enough, chill, dedicated and easy-going, from my point of view he would be a good fit.

10. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Would make an alright admin

11. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Very chill dude and respectful.Played many games with him when the US servers were active back in the day. He's a person that definitely has love for the game and its future. I think he deserves a shot. +1

12. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

As bunnie said, an amazingly chill active player in the official servers and other events such as captains. He would definitely be an effective OKSA. +1

13. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

How can you not love ferre. He is like a big cuddly bear. He also is a fair and just admin. One of the best candidates for EU.

bunnie likes this.
  14. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

Magmus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.