1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU blackiceball

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Blackiceball, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackiceball

Blackiceball Shark Slayer Staff Alumni

• blackiceball (same ingame)
    • Which continent are you from?
    • EU/Germany (CEST)
    • How often do you play?
    • Not very often much now, but when f2p does come out will be playing kag again.
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    • I do not have any experience with being an admin at all.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    • I would definitely recommend Geek since he plays daily and is a chill and friendly guy usually also participating in most tournaments i could definitely see him doing well as an admin.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • Honestly its just a really fucking fun game that i have 1000 hours and for that amount of great entertainment i would just love to help and give back to game that never fails to stop being fun even now its definitely a game i know when i play its amazing (i would like to say the best but them animations rzal, it has some flaws) i dont have any experience with rcon or tools but i definitely would love to help
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    • I have been a moderator on another game gmod (it was called twoscore it was a deathrun server sadly its down now)
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    • blackiceball#0439 and yes im on the kag discord

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

active player, chill and friendly, good addition to oksa team

3. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Blackice is really nice and chill, would make for an amazing OKSA.

Blackiceball likes this.
  4. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Really mature and active. I would trust him on official servers.

Blackiceball and bunnie like this.
  5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.