1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Nalas (Day)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Nalas, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nalas

Nalas Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from? Eurasia (Russia)
    • How often do you play? A few hours everyday
    • What times are you usually available: around 8 am to 7 pm cest
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers? : I've been admin on Russian in-game servers and discord for ~2 years now. Also administrate most events: Captains, Tournaments, Homek val All, Server for new players.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?:
      I know the game well. I've been a member of the kag community for seven years. I want to allow other people to enjoy the game as well by stoping griefing.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?: I can talk with angry russian players, Im also making gud kag videos (new vido coming soon)
    • What is your Discord username and tag? Day#9714

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    bunnie, BattleCat, Legend and 5 others like this.
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

generally active and good person, also available on times where there are rarely other admins, but sometimes slightly salty, would be definitely a good addition to oksa team if he'd work on it. also i guess a russian admin who could talk to the russians which don't understand english would be good as well

BattleCat likes this.
  3. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I believe Day would be responsible OKSA if really he wants to. +1.
    And as bunnie said already, OKSA that can explain stuff to Russian players that don't speak English would be nice. There are lots of guys like this.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I’ve somehow known this guy for awhile, playing on some modded server. All experiences with him has shown he is a chill guy who is dedicated to the game.
    Again, mirroring what bunnie said, especially once f2p hits it would be good to have some admins that can speak Russian on the admin team.

BattleCat likes this.
  5. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

+1, moderates the discord and servers fairly well, can handle situations finely, would be a pretty good OKSA

6. Legend

Legend Builder Stabber Donator

Pretty chill guy and fun to talk to, never seen him angry. Also he's very active. +1

7. MasterOfCockFights

MasterOfCockFights Catapult Fodder

+1 all these guys said it already great guy dedicated and helpful and mucho knowledge to the game. he would play the roll well def has the right personality for it! Bonus points for russian

Dai semki pohavat blyat:rekt:

8. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

He's experienced and active, would be a good fit for the OKSA role.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  9. _Mike_

_Mike_ Base Burner Official Server Admin

+1, active and friendly guy who have big KAG experience, good choice for OKSA team :yes:

bunnie likes this.
  10. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Though I don't see him ingame really often, I think that has what it takes to be a good OKSA.

11. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Always came off as a pretty chill guy in my interactions with him. Echoing what others said above there is definitely value in him speaking Russian. Overall I think he would make for a good addition to the team.

12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.