1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU A_Jax

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by A_Jax, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_Jax

A_Jax Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Hey, It's my turn to apply for the admin post ;).

1 - Which continent are you from ?
    I live in Europe, in France more precisely.

2 - How often do you play?
    Those days, I play around 2 or 3 times a week.

3 - What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    I'm usually avaible from 9 pm to 2 am during the week ( from monday to friday ); but during the Week-End, i'm almost available all the time, I can be there from 9 am to 12 am ( not really at noon, because I need to eat :D ). Then during then afternoon and the evening too. As I said before i'm from France, so it's UTC+1.

4 - Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    Well, it was a pretty long time ago but I've been admin on the shadow warrior TDM on kag classic, even if my participation on it was just something like watching over peoples ( make sure that peoples are respectful to each other and stuff like that ).

5 - Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    I guess I do, cool guys such as Elionne, Tern, RampageX or Bunnie... I guess that's not a contest to see whoever got the most people recommending them so, so I'll stop there ^^.

6 - Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    Probably because I'm the best...
    Well, more seriously, I want to be an admin for a simple fact : When you're having fun on a server, playing with friends or alone, and a griefer shows up while there is no admins around. Of course you can kick him, but it's pretty frustrating sometimes, when your team doesn't kick someone who is just ruining your fun... That's just an exemple, but that's why I want to become one.

Now, As why I think I would be a good admin, first of all, I'm a pretty calm personn, I mean; I wont get tilted or have a childish reaction if someone acts like a kid ( grief / insulting every one around him / cheat ? ). In addition to that, i'm playing at KAG for a pretty long time now, i'm clearly not the oldest player, but still. So I've seen quite a lot of times server admins taking care of situation which I talked about above ;). So i'll probably be able to do a good job like them :heart:.

7 - Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I think I've said about everything already, but if something might be good to say is that, I'm french, so I can speak french of course ^^, and thanks to the time I spent with this game's community, I think that I've become more and more fluent in english. With that said, I guess it means that I'll be able to take care of more situation than if I only spoke english :wink:. ( Even if the french community isn't that big, it's still present ::D:).

8 - What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.

A_Jax#1449
    Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything :smug:.

Thanks you for reading, I don't know if it was boring or anything ^^, I guess I'll see you in game ::):.

2. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Great person, great player, great attitude.

There isn't anything else to say here, not only does he play on EU servers, but he has been apart of a US clan for years now so he plays on US servers as well. I believe, AJax is the best candidate here and deserves a spot.

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

calm player, never saw him salty, would be a good addition to oksa team

super_gaming_geek and A_Jax like this.
  4. Well deserved. Ajax has stuck around for a while now and I can't recall a poor experience I've ever had with him. I have no doubts that he'd do a great job with the role.

A_Jax likes this.
  5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

+1 Ajax is a long time friend and would be a welcome addition to our team.

He's a dedicated member of the community, knows the game inside and out, and always keeps his cool. He's super friendly and always willing to help.

A_Jax likes this.
  6. SlamDuncan

SlamDuncan Base Burner

Ajax has remained active, friendly, and non-toxic through both his extensive play on the EU servers, and US alike.
    He is without a doubt more than fit to wield the swift baguette hammer on KAG's servers. ++

A_Jax likes this.
  7. Elionne

Elionne Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

+1 definitely a good pick for oksa
    he is one of the nicest person i know, good player, always calm and very mature, he would use his powers as intended alsoooo i think it's cool that even if he is EU he is playing a lot on US servers.
    (+ baguette love)

A_Jax likes this.
  8. Ajax is a calm and collected broski. Would make a fine admin.

A_Jax likes this.
  9. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I probably don't count as a notable person, but I still just wanted to say that ajax is a super chill dude and I have absolutely no doubts that he will be fair and friendly in his administration. In all the matches I have played with him on US or EU I have never seen anything resembling toxicity from this man. Please make him an admin.

A_Jax likes this.
  10. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Know jax for a while now, never seen him angry. Great choice for an admin position.

A_Jax likes this.
  11. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

Chill guy, stays calm in stressful situations. Would make a really good oksa. :thumbs_up:
    Omelette au fromage

A_Jax likes this.
  12. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Great person, regular player and friendly everytime, +1

A_Jax likes this.
  13. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 A_Jax is such a good candidate for OKSA that I often forget that he isn't one. Even as a US player, I've a lot of experiences with him and not one where he was negative! Would make a great admin for sure.

A_Jax likes this.
  14. ganeshguy50

ganeshguy50 Bison Rider Official Server Admin

Definitely admin material. Extremely nice guy, and level-headed.

A_Jax likes this.
  15. JayP9

JayP9 HSJJRF Staff Alumni Donator

+1 extremely friendly and helpful from the few times i've seen him around. Think he will be a great addition to our team.

A_Jax likes this.
  16. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

A_Jax likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.