1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Orso

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Orso, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orso

Orso Haxor Official Server Admin

Hello here,
    • I'm from EU (France), playing on KAG™ since 2012 always as Orso
    • Depending on the period, i play or 2-3h a day or 4h a week
    • I'm available from 12am GTM+1 to 8pm and midnight to whatever hour i go to sleep
    • I've been admin on Classic, first on Clemo7's servers iirc and then in justa++ (And some minor others)
    • I don't know if i've recommendations, I don't want to ask for it so if people want to recommend me they'll do it on their own
    • I submit on this due to a friend who told me that I was calm enough and i might ask for admin, also I'm pretty bored when there is a bad behavior (mainly griefing/teamkilling) in game and can't do nothing about it (except ask on discord but most of time, it's too late). I submit for EU but i'm active during US time period also.
    • My Discord is Orso#4625, i'm pretty active on Kag discord so feel free to interact !
    Kiss and chocolate

_Mike_, Blackiceball, Asu and 6 others like this.
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

chill, nice, calm player, would make good addition to oksa team

3. Orso,
    For me is one of the best people playing in Classic. He was well known, and was CTF Juxta admin hosted by @master4523. During the old-fashioned classic, he presented himself as one of the trusted, trustworthy administrators.

+1 rep from me

With best regards
    ~MnMixer

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted, welcome to the team!

Blubahub likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.