1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hover menu for things on the ground

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Banzai, Apr 20, 2019.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Banzai

Banzai Haxor

Hello !
    I got a pretty simple idea, I think we all went into the issue of trying to pick a specific thing out of 4 or 5 items on the same block and failing to get that f-ing bomb arrow that is lying on the ground.
    Therefore, I was thinking about an implementation, maybe a wheel like emotes one, that would allow us to pick what we want.
    Tell me what you guys think about that !

Blubahub likes this.
  2. Golden idea! Only, you should also be able to pick up stuff like normal. So maybe hold the pick up key (C) in order for that to be done. I suggest to post this idea at https://github.com/transhumandesign/kag-base/pulls as a Pull Request suggestion..!

3. Banzai

Banzai Haxor

Yeah ! I was thinking about holding C to activate it ! Will post it !

Blubahub likes this.
  4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The previous pickup system was way better ingame than the current one, perhaps not as advanced codewise. By tapping C you would almost always grab what you intended to. Atm you have to hold C for a while and hover over the item, which means the usual emergency pickup of lit bombs, seeds, lit kegs, non-primed mines doesn't happen as fast.

blackjoker77777, Banzai and Blubahub like this.
  5. Cleaf

Cleaf Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester

What about a pickup priority thats set as default for each class.

For example:
    Knight> Keg,Mine,Bomb,Hearth,Gold and so on
    Archer> BombArrow,FireArrow,WaterArrow,Gold and so on
    Builder> Mine, Gold, Stone, Wood and so on

Ofc if this is implemented, each player should be allowed to setup its very own priorities for each class inside a menu.
    The functionality of pressing "C" and hovering the mouse to pick something should be kept.

Blubahub, DeadLord23 and Redshadow6 like this.
  6. DeadLord23

DeadLord23 Bison Rider

Yup.

Blubahub likes this.
Mods: Rainbows