1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Weird Power System

Discussion in 'Requests' started by thevan_werts, May 2, 2019.

1. thevan_werts

thevan_werts Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I guess I really don't "request" mods, more so I suggest, here's one of them.
    This new power system wouldn't change much for mechanisms, it would just even them out a bit.

Power: Water-mills are cheap but produce very little power. Windmills must be placed high up and clear of blocks in a certain distance from the sides of the windmill, these are your medium level of power these are two-parts with a kinetic transfer piece needing to be placed underneath (Same with the water-mill). Next is wood furnaces which take wood to produce quite a bit of power. And finally gold-reactors taking small but continues amounts of gold to spit out pretty dang good power.

Connection: Mechanism sources must be supplied by wires which can run through blocks but have to be connected to certain connection points. Depending on how many mechanisms are used determines the power sap. For connection you take a wire spool item and use 'E' to connect it to a power output and then to a connection point before connecting it to the mechanism source.

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I think this kind of stuff would only ever work if a larger scale mode would be added

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  3. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

I think the title was supposed to be "wired" instead of "weird"?
    Also I agree with what EhRa said.

4. thevan_werts

thevan_werts Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Nope, just weird. This does seem more fitting for a larger game-mode but I'm sure you could use CTF if you made some huge maps similar to those from CTF+, multiple flags and all.