1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Reasons to go to war

Discussion in 'Groups' started by thevan_werts, May 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. thevan_werts

thevan_werts Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

So some stupid stuff happened, most of it was because of us. The situation was; Orcs have a stockpile of weapons and really wanted to go to war and so proceeded to try and go to war without a role-play reason. I called an admin over cause I didn't want to suffer the consequences of people I couldn't control. It delved into need a reason to go to war and I started to participate because deep-down all the orcs wanted to go to war, so we tried using some reasons like "We are Orcs" or "They had resources we didn't" but apparently those weren't good reasons. A few more reasons popped up but those didn't work either. What would proper role-play reasons to go to war be? Do we have to wait till a reason magically appears?

Sorry to that admin, I don't explain things very well and my emotions get ahead of me, but I'd just like to find a 'proper' way to have fun my way.

Last edited: May 2, 2019