1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

case of cheating?

Discussion in 'Help' started by mugg91, May 6, 2019.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. mugg91

mugg91 Catapult Fodder

I was playing on "KAG Official CTF EU No. 2", when an enemy archer passes through my door, for completely no reason.

Nobody and nothing was inside of it, it was fully closed, nothing has passed through it. He just goes at it and clips straight through. I called him out on it, everyone is like "chill" and "it happens". Next game, same thing happens. Enemy archer passes through door, grabs flag and leaves. The stone door was closed and nobody was near it except the archer.

Seems like a case of cheating (or game breaking glitch).
    I wanted to start a votekick but I couldn't select the player's name from the selection, it wasn't listed.
    What's there to do?

Blubahub likes this.
  2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Try recording it next time it happens. Look at their username in-game by pressing tab.
    You should also try using Discord for a quick help from admins, just tag @ingame Server Admin and let them handle the situation.

Blubahub likes this.
  3. Cleaf

Cleaf Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester

If you are on windows 10 you can quickly record by pressing Win + Alt + R, otherwise you can download for free OBS Studio https://obsproject.com/es/download

Hope this helps and you can record the scene if it happens once again.

Biurza and Blubahub like this.
  4. FG

FG Fran Donator

it's almost certainly a game breaking glitch.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 8, 2019, Original Post Date: May 8, 2019 ---
    https://gyazo.com/2745313df9b44695d53e1e0f83ae0982 did it look like this?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 8, 2019 ---
    thats lag so not really a glitch but pretty much a glitch

Blubahub likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey