1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Auto Targeting when mining

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by macgomes, May 18, 2019.

1. macgomes

macgomes Catapult Fodder

Hello everyone,,
    What has happened so many times when mining near structures is that when you're digging, cutting wood or mining ores after the block showbox.bio/ is destroyed you tend to hit any workshop or block near you, e.g. when i was digging underground tutuapp.uno/ here was a knight's shop near me and when i dug the dirt to create extra room i held my mouse vidmate.vet/ and when the dirt was destroyed, instead of continuing to dig where my mouse was pointing it started destroying the shop behind me, why can't my builder just dig where my mouse is clearly pointing?:>:(:

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    DeadLord23 likes this.
  2. DeadLord23

DeadLord23 Bison Rider

I agree with you, this is sometimes annoying when you want to chop a piece of wood for example and you start hitting archer shop instead of that one wood log.
    Also same counts for stone mining.

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

I think itd be a higher iq change to force you to repress lmb after you break a block or entity

4. macgomes

macgomes Catapult Fodder

Than you my issue has been solved,....

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2019
  5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Edited messages to remove spam links to random websites. (In reply it was even more spam in the quoted message.)

I believe @macgomes is a bot account that uses neural networks to learn the content on forum and write plausible posts. Just look at the reply. Nothing has been really resolved here.
    I have seen such bots in action on other forums. Still, if I'm wrong - I'm keeping the thread open.

6. Cleaf

Cleaf Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester

Indeed, the same user is listed as a bot-spammer in another forum here is the link.