1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dev team...

Discussion in 'Help' started by mugg91, Jun 4, 2019.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. mugg91

mugg91 Catapult Fodder

Just dropping by to say, ignoring and even deleting my report on a votekick abuser is not cool. You are basicly thereby stating that the votekick abuse was fine. You didn't even give any explanation or statement, but instead you just silently deleted my topic.
    Are you going to delete this topic too? That's pretty shady, just saying. At least give a statement what was the reason you didn't punish the abuser and deleted my topic.

I'm enjoying the game and I would like to support you. But I need you to be sincere with my reports. The votekick abuse that happened has completely ruined the fun for me that evening. And what's there to stop it happening again..

Blubahub, bunnie and PUNK123 like this.
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Yea @Furai is pretty ass tbh. Votekick abuse cant really be globally banned for happening once(or a couple times). It happens a lot you should use discord(if youre welcomed there) and ping a moderator whenever it happens so you can get unbanned. My guesstimate is your report didnt have video recording(which is needed for reports so they can "prove" what happened)?

Blubahub, bunnie and Biurza like this.
  3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

this forum is pretty much dead and you shouldn't bother with it - just join the kag discord at https://discord.gg/kag

also, furai is less likely to abuse power there

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    Blubahub and PUNK123 like this.
  4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I will abuse wherever and however I want. :)

Like Punk said, I'm an ass. Should have replied that we can't really ban them globally for that. I'll re-add your report so other people are aware and can add to it if it happens again. I'll be more inclined to ban them for something like that if it happens again.

Sorry for being a badmin.

Asu, Blubahub, Biurza and 1 other person like this.
  5. mugg91

mugg91 Catapult Fodder

Thanks for clearing this up. I was a bit upset yesterday, to say the least, so I apologize for my over-the-top reaction.
    I will think about using Discord. You can use it through the browser, right?

6. Cleaf

Cleaf Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey