1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag to buy or not to buy that is the algorithm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShadowFire2010, Dec 11, 2011.

1. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

OK I have 10 dollars to either buy Kag , Rochard or wait till cobalt release which one tell me the truth

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Buy two hamburgers.

xChapx and Noburu like this.
  3. Knight1

Knight1 Shark Slayer

I bought it, I do not regret anything. The devs are good, they produce- Not to mention the game 'as is' is fun. I laugh to myself every time a tower collapses

Yekkers likes this.
  4. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

Buy two hamburgers be happy :D

5. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Kag has very, very little to offer that divides the free from the full version, currently. However, since so much will be added quite soon, I recommend buying it while it's still cheap. I'm glad I have a gold account, and that I bought it while it was cheap. I'm directly supporting the devs, there isn't some outside company milking 30% off the top of it, and I really like the game so I feel it is a great buy.

6. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

I imagine the price won't go up until the release of overworld / new engine - in any case you got monthsss to buy it cheap. Go with the burgers.

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Buy! How else do you expect to get a head like a pumpkin?

8. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

once i get my kag working im going to buy it thanks for the amazing support with a community so crazy how can i not afford to get 2 hamburgers and a pumpkin head

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  9. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

[​IMG]
    Umad?

Noburu and Foxodi like this.
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yes, but don't spread it about or they'll all want one... ;)

11. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

:D i have a pretty smart trap in mind just need to get kag working

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

Great! Build it, test it, refine it, post it!

13. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Quite simple, when will you next have 10 dollars?
    Can't you just save 10 dollars so that you can have more than one on the list?

Can you win KAG through one of the various ways available right now?

KAG's worth owning, but right now all you get is heads, so up to you, never know when it'll go up to so 10 bucks now might save you 15 later.

Noburu and Klokinator like this.
  14. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Buy Kag it's cheap and awesome with often update + you can download my Pumpking head and rock the world
    Pumpkin Head.png

Attached Files:

15. Hardcore

Hardcore Shipwright

I would personally hold off until they announce a price hike.
    Hopefully by then they will have some new updates to show off for the premium overworld etc,
    and give you an idea of if you really want to buy the game or just play classic.

Having the heads right now really isn't very exciting,
    and if the zombie AI is anything like the practice AI, than that will be totally negligible too.

16. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Again, you're also helping support indie devs directly, which I find makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Even if they never added premium features, I still feel great for helping them maintain server costs and that sort of thing.

2,000+ members times $10 = $20,000 directly to devs. Imagine how much this helps them improve their team and the game too.

17. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Every $10 buys one developer a balanced meal and one and a half hours of development time that they would normally have to spend in working a minimum wage job. Donate today.

Klokinator likes this.
  18. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

If the only consideration regarding those 10 bucks is which game to buy, it's not even a choice (or rather, it's one of those 1st world problems :p). Buy either game, 10 more dollars will soon come your way.

FuzzyBlueBaron and BlueLuigi like this.