1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU BerlinerWildsau

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by BerlinerWildsau, Oct 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BerlinerWildsau

BerlinerWildsau Shipwright Official Server Admin
    1. Butter

Which continent are you from?
    Europe (I'm from Germany)

How often do you play?
    I usually play as often as possible in the evening (in the last weeks 50 hours)

What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    almost every day from 4pm sometimes later and at the weekends I'm almost always reachable (Central European Summer Time 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time)

Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers? If so, please go into detail about it
    I have my own ctf server and sometimes I use it for cw

Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins? If so, ask them to post here
    NI

Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I am very active in kag and the community, i do not have much experience as admin but would give my best. I think a good admin has to be friendly, active and consistent.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I am in contact with many players and always try to help if someone needs help

What is your Discord username and tag?
    BerlinerWildsau.えリアス#7896

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    Fobri, ganeshguy50, Ni and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

BerlinerWildsau definitely has the potential to become a good and trusted OKSA.
    I've known him for quite a few years now, be it online or IRL he's a real nice person to have around.

Biurza and BerlinerWildsau like this.
  3. ganeshguy50

ganeshguy50 Bison Rider Official Server Admin

I haven't had a huge amount of interaction with BerlinerWildsau, but from what little I've seen of him he seems like a very responsible member of the community. Definately recommended!

BerlinerWildsau and Ni like this.
  4. bokkusu

bokkusu Builder Stabber Official Server Admin

Accepted

BerlinerWildsau likes this.
  5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Contact me about your accounts getting merged, cause obviously you have 2 accounts, since the one here on forums isn't gold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.