1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU MHonorM (.:{♛Honor♛}:.)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by MHonorM, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MHonorM

MHonorM Shipwright Staff Alumni

• Which continent are you from?
    Middle east (UAE)​
    • How often do you play?
    Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday
    • What times are you usually available?
    Usually from 1 pm to 3:30 pm and from 12:30 am to 2:30 am (UTC+04:00)
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    Mainly from my private servers
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    To be honest i dont think people will remember me in this website since there is problem with the name (ingame) it should be .:{♛Honor♛}:. but it is written .:{♛?? maybe depending on the style of font i am using so players might remember me in game hopefully as well as here if they think i am suitable to earn this role
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    Tried to encourage most of my friends even unknown ones to play this game since this game is not like any other 2D i have experienced before and i believe this game in the future will be popular and finally the main reason that i wanted to become admin is not by showing off that you are in control but it is about developing justice what make a good admin is to make everyone enjoy's the game and makes player respect each other no matter what so happen.
    • What is your Discord username and tag?
    ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Honor#6583
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    To be honest i am trying my best to encourage players to stick to this game since this game deserve to be at top

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Orso and ganeshguy50 like this.
  2. ganeshguy50

ganeshguy50 Bison Rider Official Server Admin

Honor is very active ingame and on the discord, and can certainly be relied upon. Super nice guy who is always friendly and patient with new players.
    Definately suitable for oksa.

MHonorM likes this.
  3. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Honor is a cool dude, he knows what he's doing most of the time, he's quite trustworthy and really nice to talk to. Very understanding with new players as well. +1

MHonorM likes this.
  4. bokkusu

bokkusu Builder Stabber Official Server Admin

Accepted, congrats - I'll contact you on Discord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.