1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US petgreendino (dino)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by petgreendino, Oct 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petgreendino

petgreendino Shipwright Official Server Admin

Which continent are you from?
    North America, but I play on EU servers a decent amount as well.

How often do you play?
    Most days for a hour or so.

What times are you usually available?
    I am usually available anytime after 3:00 pm EST.

Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    No.
    Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    I guess we will see.

Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I am usually pretty observant of whats going on, and I don't show favoritism to certain players. I am also capable of seeing things from other perspectives. I don't mind having to stop playing the game to stop people from ruining people's experience. I would like to think I am pretty nice to people.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I think I am pretty well known in the community, and I don't mind helping people with something if they ask.

What is your Discord username and tag?
    Greendino#1692

ingra, l3afysamz, Guitarman and 2 others like this.
  2. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

I believe Petgreen is being rather modest when it comes to his activity. While not in the same vein as Kvex, Petgreen is somebody who I can spot at least once a day and sticks around for more than just a few matches, on top of being active on the Discord.

He's friendly, fun to play with, and seems to have a good eye for trouble/messages in chat, inexperience would be the only real concern. :thumbs_up:

l3afysamz and bokkusu like this.
  3. Rice_Lord

Rice_Lord Base Burner

petgreen is a very respectable person who pitches in with the community and is very observant in what is going on during matches. He is not rude and he handles things without insult or injury. I believe he is a very good choice for OKSA.

an_obamanation likes this.
  4. bokkusu

bokkusu Builder Stabber Official Server Admin

Accepted, I'll contact you on Discord.

PUNK123 and an_obamanation like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.