1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

BUTCHER (GOG) - achievements & borderless mode

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Berzerk2k2, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Berzerk2k2

Berzerk2k2 Catapult Fodder

Hello THD team.

I just registered here because I wasn't recieving an answer to the e-mail I wrote some days ago.

I recently purchased BUTCHER on GOG and I love the game so far. But I would like it even more if the achievements would be in the GOG version too. Any chance you could add them?

Also would it be possible to add "Borderless Fullscreen Windowed" to the game? It's not a problem to make this happen with "Borderless Gaming" (works 100%) but it would be nice to have this in the game as a video option by default without having to use any third-party software. Please reply to this and let me know if any of this could happen.

Kind regards
    Berzerk2k2

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Oh, I'm sorry, should have replied to you that I've forwarded your mail to the team responsible for maintaining Butcher right now (Crunching Koalas). If they don't reply. bug them directly with support@crunchingkoalas.com

3. Berzerk2k2

Thanks for doing this. I hope I'll hear anything from them within the next days.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 22, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 17, 2019 ---
    Unfortunately it looks like nobody wants to answer me. ::(:

I wrote an E-Mail to support@crunchingkoalas.com 5 days ago and until now nobody has replied. This is sad especially since I came across another thing while playing that I would like to be changeable in the options. I'm talking about the way the mousewheel binds are working. I would like to be able to change the binds so that mousewheel up actually goes up and not down like it is the default at the moment. I also encountered a bug in the level H5M2. The healthbar for the final boss will be visible the whole time during that level.

https://i.imgur.com/Q0UeO2W.png

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  4. Furai

I'm sorry but I can't help you with it.

As to the mouse - it's most likely system wide setting? Could you try go to your system mouse options and try finding one called "natural scrolling"? This should change the direction of scroll for you. I'm not 100% sure though.

5. Berzerk2k2

It would be nice if you could tell them to check their E-Mails.
    My mouse does work the way it should outside of the game (up goes up, down goes down). In the game the mousewheel is just inverted and I would like to change that if possible. Maybe editing a config file or so would work but I don't know which file contains the info for the mousewheel.

6. Furai

I'm sorry but I have the same way of contacting them as you, via mail. They're "external" company.

7. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Hello and welcome to the forums sir, I have good news!
    You could try to contact them on their Discord, I think you might have better luck there!
    https://discord.gg/zrS9mHt

8. Furai

Nope, that's not Crunching Koalas, sir. That's @s-m-k's studio. Might help a little but not much. Current line of support is in Crunching Koalas' hands. They have the code and they release all the game updates. THD/Phobia Game Studio isn't responsible for that any more.

9. Berzerk2k2

I've wrote an E-Mail again two weeks ago and still haven't heard any answer from Crunching Koalas. Looks like they give a s*** about their customers. Makes me really sad.

10. Furai

Sorry, I wish I could help you more. Maybe you could try their twitter or any other mail listed on their website? http://crunchingkoalas.com/contact
    I got from them the support mail, maybe it's inactive?

11. Berzerk2k2

I got my answer from some dude named Bartosz Wnuk. Nothing of the stuff I mentioned will be added or fixed. No achievements for GOG customers because the don't give a shit. No mousewheel binds because the don't give a shit. No borderless windowed mode because the don't give a shit. Not even the healthbar bug will be fixed. I'm really pissed right now.