1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "SpringValley" by Potatobird

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ni, Oct 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

2. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

One or two flags less, no boulder at mid and these platforms blocking way, remove neutral shops and lanterns and better resource spread and less trees. I still don't know fi that would make this map better, sorry pb but no.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Definitely too much flags, one should be good. Neutral shops are a bit cancer, iirc you cant even destroy them. These platforms on water are just annoying for no reason, should be removed and the boat shop swapped for dirt to block the entrace until someone digs it. People will probs complain about the water, some minutes in the map will be a lake too shallow to use a boat (only one block, i think that makes boats suck?) with some bedrock blocks to use as ground. Its a no but I think with some tweaks it would be a fine map.

4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Rejected

5. Ferrezinhre

6. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I don't mind this map that much. The flags are increasingly hard to cap, so I would remove the back one and lower the 2nd one. The boat launching area gimmick is stopped by the bedrock, but at least you will always have something to stand on. Its passible with some tweaks.

7. Ferrezinhre

@Potatobird you will fix it or we should reject this one?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 3, 2019 ---
    Rejected for sure.

8. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

@Potatobird are you gonna do anything with this map

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.