1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "TheVoyageToTheCorner" by Bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Map name: TheVoyageToTheCorner
    hora.png
    Thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/bunnie_thevoyagetothecorner.28340/
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 5, 2019 ---
    What will happen to mid after it deteriorate in +45 min game, well we end with nice pit. Flat map with fancy tiny islands on mid part, stone and gold fine, flags are fine for me. No.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Okay map, resource placement is fine, flag is ok, mid is ok. Theres tons of caves that im not a big fan but the empty backwall should make easy to spot rats. The amout of them should also help to dig to counter rat so I think its okay. Still want to hear other people opinion on this one so its a maybe.

3. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Formerly known as JanEuborodo, and maybe hora?
    • Looks stupendously ratty. Just cuz you can spot the rats doesn't mean people like so much of the game to be underground :)
    • The floating things at mid could be kind of fun at the beginning.
    • It's actually not too tall, huh
    • It's a decent flatmap, like a spicier version of something you'd see on BC flatmaps
    :no: but if we were desparate to have one map representing flatmaps on officials maybe this would be the one

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I agree with PB if we want a flat map thisd do, but idk how i feel about flat maps in pubs although the floating things are fun. no from me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.