1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "OceanMan" by Bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Mid tunnels are probably too strong with the amount of backwall, its easy to setup and to defend. Resource placement is ok, maybe too much stone, not sure. I will say maybe because I want to hear the others opinion, mainly on the mid backwall hole, I fear it will be a hard to recapture tunnel/ballista point.

3. Ferrezinhre

Too much stone for me but it's personal opinion but still I would ask for bit less of it. Mid is fine for me, I see no bigger issues with it apart that hole, too easy access to it in my opinion. No.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  4. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Formerly known as korosigkochany
    • Ah, I feel like if this one stalemates it's going to be absolutely painful. It can deteriorate so bad, but it's fairly robust?
    • I dunno if people will like the cavey mid? Will definitely invite a lot of mucking about underground in the dark, kinda like gloryhill.
    • I don't dislike the mid structure overall though, it's kinda interesting and not too bad to move around
    • It does seem to have a lot of stone. And there's room to set up a pretty hefty fortress on top of that bedrock peak, so I'm hesitant.
    :no: Sorta reminds me of a harsher more oppressive gloryhill, maybe could be swapped out if people are sick of gloryhill?

5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Too stalematey imo mid is too strong deterioration is a big threat no from me

6. Ferrezinhre

Rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.