1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "Stillmatic"

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Nov 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Map Name: Automatic
    stillmatic.png
    Thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/punk123_rally.28364/#post-410948
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 13, 2019 ---
    Fantastic resource spread and gold positions on map, flag is in good lenght from tent. Premade tunnel is really an intresting idea allowing us for somehow fair underground fights. Mid is good too, + for platforms and these two "free" rooms for tunnel. Yes from me.

2. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

• The tunnel is like a less extreme version of new getisburg mines and I like that
    • Really good layout and bedrock placement
    • The stone is in pretty good places, there could maybe be a little more in mid
    :yes: The whole map is interesting and just nice.

Just one nitpick, the two dirtwall tiles on top of mid. Punk agreed that they didnt need to be there. I also fixed a couple of pixels that weren't the right color.

Attached Files:

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I like this map, the mid is interesting, resource seems fine. Im ok with the tunnel, seems balanced. I say yes for the fixed version potato uploaded :up:

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Big fan of this map even with the rat potential. Overall I think it's very well executed. Yes from me

5. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Fine fine, accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.