1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "TakeMeByTheHand" by Bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

The mid could lead to some strong tunnels due to the backwall. Maybe the flag in the hill is too strong and stalemate-y. Still yes for me.

3. Ferrezinhre

I see no real issues on this map. Maybe

4. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Formerly known as dome.
    • Well most of the middlest part is collapsible stone so it's actually not super strong as a tunnel shelter probably.
    • But yeah, the dirt things are clearly tunnel compartments. So I kinda feel like pretty much the same thing might happen every game.
    • Like other tournament map (warbreaker) I think some parts of the map are kind of feeble and skinny for pub games.
    • I do kind of like this one. I just can't shake the feeling like it's a tournament map that should stay in the tournaments.
    I wanna say no but I think it's maybe for a dumb reason and I'd be ok with seeing it on officials, it is a decent map. So if y'all say :yes: thats fine

5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

This is kinda like fish with weaker mid. Id say its passable, i do worry about the strength of the flag in pubs tho

6. Ferrezinhre

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.