1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application AU Cruxiat

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Cruxiat, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

• Which continent are you from?

AUS

• How often do you play?

Over the course of a week I'm generally on 3-4 days, if i'm not working i'm always online on discord

• What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?

always got discord notifications on so never a problem to reach

• Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?

I've been admin on a bunch of servers over the past 3 years, most notably the Gather OCE server, the Rated 1v1 Servers hosted by Eluded and the AUS Modded servers hosted by AJ & Pine.​

• Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?

• I've been playing this game for years and years on end now, and I've become super familiar with people from all facets of the kag community from organising events, clanwars, tournaments etc, and as a result i know quite a lot of people from EU, US, and AUS especially. I feel like these connections w/ other players will be super helpful in being able to fix problems & serve the needs of people playing kag in any way i can, no matter what region the problem takes place.
    • I'd say what would make me a good admin is the time I'm willing to put in to respond to problems happening in-game. Every time there's a CTF game happening on Australian servers, I'm there, and should I get a call from the official discord of something happening in a different region i'm always happy to help. My game is usually always open (which many, MANY people have commented on) so I'm always available to lend a hand where it's needed.

• we've lost a lot of good admins like solaris and jayp who don't play the game anymore and i'd love to pick up where they left off

• Any other information you think might be relevant?

• There's a few people who think that I'd be biased towards my friends when playing this game, and I can 100% unequivocally say that I'd never give any of my mates favoritism when it comes to enforcing the rules, i've never done anything of the sort and i certainly don't intend to start now.

• What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.

• cruxiat#9584

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Re-opened as per the OP's request.

3. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Crux has been in the community for a long time, and is extremely active in aus kag haunts. He frequently organizes tournaments and what not so is clearly dedicated to the community. Overall I think he'd make a solid choice for oksa. Doesn't hurt to have increased aussie staff either.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Cruxiat likes this.
  4. Tomiun

Tomiun Arsonist

Never seen this man on official servers, he is rarely active as a moderator on discord (unless it is to reprimand me for being bullied by Mazey and mute me for "10 minutes" which ends up being half an hour), regularly makes fun of Homekers and is toxic overall, banned me from OCE discord server for pretty much no reason, and killed me repeatedly in 1v1s EVEN THOUGH I EXPLICITLY TOLD HIM I only had one hand to play because I was eating schnitzel with the other hand.

EDIT: I just realised he was killing me in 1v1s to farm k/d. Even more commendable, I think having a high k/d makes him seem more impressive as an oksa, and most noobs won't know to check kagstats to see that he killed Waxtor 4774 times in an attempt to beat bunnie's k/d.

So yeah, +1, definitely deserves oscar more than me and maybe if I +1 he will finally unban me. Probably not. ...unless?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  5. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I never understood why was he only given discord mod and not in-game admin in the first place.
    (this is a +1 btw, but the question is legit)

Cruxiat likes this.
  6. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

in similar words to stevedog, “If I could describe Cruxiat in 3 words, it would be Leader, Administrator and Friend. Aside from Stevedog, Cruxiat would be the most ideal and suitable admin KAG would ever see, and there is no doubt he would be nothing less than an incredible admin; he is the perfect balance of seriousness and laid back that makes a quality admin, and a great friend. I support this man to become official server admin, as he has grown in experience and maturity, and is ready to become most likely one of the best admins KAG ever had. Cruxiat for admin.”

Ruleral and Cruxiat like this.
  7. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

No way this man should have admin he is a toxic man child and would 100% be biased to his clan members this is proven by most of the people that have admin on the Australian discord are his clan members. The only person who would make a worse admin that Cruxiat is me. -1

Edit: Didnt alt and talk shit on ctf it was his gronk best mate still dont rekon he would be great admin but i guess if Waxtor1 can be an admin the way he acts then i guess cruxiat could be and he does really care about the game

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    Ruleral, PUNK123, epsilon and 5 others like this.
  8. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

@LordPumpkin really sorry as to how waxtor treated you, when I'm admin i'll ensure that there's no more griefing using alts.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    Tomiun, Pineapple and epsilon like this.
  9. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

At this point Crux should be given admin after numerous contributions to the game. He’s easily proven his commitment to the game and has definitely improved since his last app, making him a good choice for the position.

Aus also needs more admin, especially someone who is active in both discord and ingame.

Cruxiat, epsilon and Ruleral like this.
  10. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Big agree, Crux good Crux good.

11. despite his previous toxic behavior, I will once again recommend for him to be made an oksa. crux has matured and is a capable administrator. i believe him being instated into this position will only improve his desire to be a positive and caring influence in the Australian community and the wider kag community as a whole.

epsilon, Cruxiat and Waxtor like this.
  12. engrande

engrande Catapult Fodder

he banned me from the australian discord because he suspected me of being an alt (still without any proof to this day) even though he uses alts and farms alts every day and i was shunned upon by the whole aus community because of him, every time i joined a server him or one of his clan members would switch teams just to prevent me from getting a good KDR (so he could be on top of kagstats) even though i really didnt care and was just playing for fun, it got to the point where playing kag was not fun anymore. on tdm ive seen him farm new players and he would also just spectate or leave the game immediately before hes about to die which is just stupid, its as if hes always full tryharding and making the game a lot more competitive then it should be. i dont think he deserves admin but if he gets it i think he would make an ok admin since there were barely any active admins when i last played (lol dead game) but he needs to work on some things like stop farming new players on tdm and use his authority more properly and not just be a retard and ban someone that u just think is an alt without any evidence xD. but anyways who cares might as well give him admin because this game's a joke at this point

laws65, bunnie, Biurza and 8 others like this.
  13. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/348429875939639297/670225439775653888/Capture.PNG

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/348429875939639297/670224228473241610/Capture.PNG

Genuinely everyone knows you’re not only an alt but that no player gets as decent at the game as you are in less than 3 months. you don’t play the game and now you come back to make a negative remark on someone’s application? you were banned because we don’t let suspected alt accounts participate in tournaments and you continued to argue w/ admins about it. You have messaged a variety of people claiming to be an alt and we took that seriously. sorry!

14. engrande

engrande Catapult Fodder

wow you sure exposed me, except for the fact that u snipped the screenshot. its funny how you would blatantly mislead people like that. why do you feel the need to lie to people by pulling shit from your arse as evidence, its embarrassing really.
    https://imgur.com/8uSaIM4
    i posted that on my profile because waxtor and atheon asked me to, to prove im not an alt. not sure if youre joking or just really dumb and actually think thats evidence for me being an alt? but ok then.
    cool genuinely you still have no proof and continue to assume im an alt, when you find some let me know.
    yeah its called constructive criticism, sorry i hurt your feelings!!! :C, all of what i wrote is what you do in kag anyways so dont be mad at the FACTS!
    okay fine, even though im not an alt i can accept not being in the tournaments, but that doesnt mean you shouldve banned me from the discord. how you treated me was beyond questionable. eventually you guys even realised what you did was wrong and tried inviting back into the discord (lol?) so dont act as if your reasons for banning me were justified.
    https://imgur.com/0O3onBq
    https://imgur.com/OVEs8NP
    yeah if you were more proactive and actually decided to do more research you wouldve found out that someone made a fake discord account to frame me for being an alt. or wait, was it you who made that discord account? that would seem plausible to me seeing as you would go out of your way to force people into saying im an alt.
    https://imgur.com/jXeWrLC
    sorry!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Tomiun, Atheon, Ruleral and 2 others like this.
  15. engrande

engrande Catapult Fodder

cruxiats actions were on the australian kag discord so dont even try and tell me its meaningless, his actions with how he uses his authority on a kag based discord can and will reflect in-game as well.
    thanks for reminding me that cruxiat can continue to ruin community servers by flooding them with alts and farm to his hearts content, i know it cant be stopped my main point was to show how immature and stupid his actions are. just because its allowed doesnt mean he should be doing it. its gotten to the point where some people dont even want to play on tdm and even kag because of him.
    https://imgur.com/9cqi0fi
    thats nice and all but some real screenshots instead of faked ones would be better as evidence!
    to sum up for anyone who cant be bothered reading, i dont see the need to let him have admin due to his tendency to lie just to get what he wants and due to his current behaviour in and out of game. sad that after all this time u guys still want to bring up faked screenshots and try and use it as evidence just to protect his reputation, its the exact reason why i quit this game. it doesnt matter because hes probably going to get admin anyways so instead of using lies as evidence u shouldve just said nothing, i only came on to say my peace.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Tomiun, Ruleral, Atheon and 2 others like this.
  16. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

screenshots dont seem to work for me?
    upload_2020-1-25_14-12-58.png

17. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

I just don't understand the dichotomy where
    AUS discord is a nonofficial discord so it means nothing but at the same time is the place for australian kag. Sorry to burst your bubble but if you run community tournaments, the discord is ran by your region's oksa/official discord mods/ect, and you advertise yourself as a regional discord then you have to accept that your actions there are relevant.

Overall +0 let him moderate the one AUS ctf server They seed afew times a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.