1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

You need your KAG accounts merged? Post here.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Furai, Dec 14, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Redlix

Redlix Base Burner

I hope it's not too late :))
    • Your current KAG username (the one used on forums): Redlix
    • Your KAG username linked to Steam: JaNeCzEq
    • Link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/26andy/
    • Which account name you'd like to keep: Redlix

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Done. Reset your password at https://kag2d.com/en/lost_pass and let me know if you have any issues.

3. Redlix

Redlix Base Burner

Sorry to bother, but unfortunetly, by changing the name, my 2 tournament participation badges are gone :((, can it be fixed? The rest is working fine.

4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

That's easily fixable, don't worry!
    This will however take a bit, you'll have to wait to release the next build.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, your new and current username is "Redlix" and your old username was "JaNeCzEq".
    Contact me on the KAG discord server via "@Ni#6332" if you have any further questions about what I've said above.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

It will be fixed next build. Also if you had any admin on any server then that's probably gone as well. And stats.

Ni likes this.
  6. MashedPotash

MashedPotash Catapult Fodder

7. CAD

CAD Bison Rider

I hope that you can help - Also its because this old CAD account i paid for before F2p was released so i dont have any heads when im playing through steam due to it not being played on the 'CAD' account - Im currently playing on the Manwithabigiron but would like it to be CAD so i can get my heads back. Many thanks xxxxxxxx

8. MatveiTheTovarish

MatveiTheTovarish Catapult Fodder

Ni likes this.
  9. Agility

Agility Haxor

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey