1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "glyphs" by FG

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Jan 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Reallllly simple map, the thought was put into the name/png aesthetic instead of gameplay. I say no

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I like the resources and the bedrock, but the mid is really simple. The lower part could be blocked in/defended totally with the bedrock pillars + backwall above, making it really hard to push, so it leaves only the upper part that is almost flat. Theres gold on the side wall but I think its impossible to break that, its in the 2 blocks that the map dont let you dig absolutely nothing on it. The first flag being higher could be a real pain to capture for one team due to the elevation. The tent area is a good catapult spot and you can maybe reach the other team tent with a chicken. Its an ok map with a really simple mid imo, so its a no but I still think it could be a ok map to be accepted.

4. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

No bedrock at top mid, spawn height make easy to manage and infinitely protect tower including flags. I agree with first flag height problem. No and map is rejected.

Ni likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.