1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Working On?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by LostPix, May 9, 2013.

1. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

Wait he likes legend of zelda?

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Making a 2014 KAG 'mod' with the help of some people. Still has some weird bugs to fix and i'll probably still tweak lots of stuff [spikes were awful and super buggy, tunnels didn't cost gold, all classes could use drills] but i think this could be a fun alternative to normal kag lol
    https://gfycat.com/RichNeglectedEasternglasslizard
    Oh, and yus, this includes infinite wall climbing C:

Blubahub, Basshunter, jonipro and 6 others like this.
  3. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

Man I miss the old kag...

4. Concave

Concave Wizzy Staff Alumni Donator

Animation.gif
    This is what comes out of a bored Sunday, don't know if I'll expand on it but it's a framework for a MOBA

Arcrave, Snake19, Blubahub and 9 others like this.
  5. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

asd
    It looks pretty good. It has a Kirby 1990s feel to it but I've never played Kirby so what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Working on a Zombie Survival/Wave game, with hunger thirst and basic crafting system. Huge step today (for me) making custom arrows. While not complete (sprite assets), the arrows are working. The archer class is confusing as fuck lol.

customarrow.png

7. Okay, I'm new at this, but I still wanted to share something pretty basic.

Being inspired by DoctorSnakes's Interitus class (after looking up the meaning), I made what I originally intended to be the skin for that OP Knight class (not official, just custom, but if @Snake19 wants it I'd be okay with it - actually, anyone can have it). To test it out I made it be the Knight's skin. Now I'm thinking of keeping it that way and releasing it (maybe with a few adjustments, e.g. new classes that are the equivalent of the base classes but just Interitus version). "What does it look like?" you're probably asking - brace yourself - a floating undead head with a large purple energy sword. 0_o

Here are 2 lengthy GIFs of it, the first one is me showing it off, the second part show and part test for using vanilla KAG items to see if they look decent:

https://gfycat.com/ifr/GraciousTintedGannet
    https://gfycat.com/ifr/FlatParchedArkshell

I still need to change that charge flash so it is purple (actually, probably it will be very light pink) so it isn't so odd-looking. The eyes light up purple/pink whenever you become stunned or are about to attack (since the sword animations aren't always clear at first for someone who isn't used to it). A few things I need to fix also is one of the sprites that shows it as if it is stunned (eyes light up), and a few times the shield pops up when it shouldn't (during the attack), to name the ones I can remember.

EDIT: See Attachments for the sprite sheet. I forgot to mention that there is obviously no custom player heads and that there is no difference between gender.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  8. GoldenGuy

GoldenGuy Haxor Tester

9. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

10. Monkey_Feats

Monkey_Feats Bison Rider Tester

Attached Files:

Blubahub and epsilon like this.
  11. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]

Still a little rough, but progress is going well...

12. long_wood_bow

long_wood_bow Bison Rider

Now I'm trying to make new classes mod, I'm making texture of them. It's very hard for me.
    Feature:
    (Knight the defensible melee class)
    Spearman the tactical melee class: Left click to attack like knight, but more charge distance. Right click to jab/throw spear/double throw, spear flies middle range, deals 1 damage or make spear ladder that stronger than arrow ladder. I'll may be making poison/fires spears.
    Assasin the mobility melee class: Left click to attack like builder, but 1 heart damage and long stun, so can kill enemy without let him moving. Right click to grappling. Space bar to use smoke ball, stun enemies near himself.
    Musketman the defensible ranged class: Left click to shoot bullet like classic archer, double charge time of now archer. Can't shoot without full charge but double velocity and 1.5 damage. Right click to build barricade that can pass only allies but can break on any attacks. May I'll make grenade for Musketman.
    Crossbowman the tactical ranged class: Left click to shoot arrow like old archer, so can shoot non-decay arrows 3 times on full charge, but can't shoot without full charge. Can soot normal, poison or fire arrows only. Right click to attack with bayonet, has same damage and speed with knight jab.
    (Archer the mobility ranged class)
    (Builder the defensive support class)
    Rockthrower the tactical support class: Left click to throw rock to middle range, has same speed and damage with builder's pickaxe. Or build ladders. Right click to mine with classical hammer, half... or 3/4 damage? Space bar to build boulder.
    Medic the mobility support class: Left click to heal ally using med kit. Right click to grappling. Space bar to use spray. Poison spray to get enemies poison, Acid spray to damage enemies and blocks or water spray to stun enemies.
    Poison makes enemy DoT damage and slow.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2020 ---
    Also, now I trying to make new mode based TDM. This is named Destroy the Statue.
    Defend your statue and destroy enemy statue. Respect of the game "Stick War".

Yeti5000, Ni, bunnie and 2 others like this.