1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

George, you only got muted after you expressed your interest in a genocide of an entire race. You got kicked by spamming your name change. There is nothing more to it, it's happened and is over.

2. lol ur both known as shitters in the game and forums, dont be suprised if the admins are harder on you than most players you get treated how u treat others even tho we admins should treat everyone the same but hey we're not perfect

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I treat people with a lot of respect. Just because I make a lot of terrible jokes and memes doesn't mean I'm treating anyone bad. And this is especially true for Psiklaw, he is one of the nicest people on KAG.

4. lol

5. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Number 1 is a fact. I'm actually highly against any form of racism but sure you can twist my words.

Number 2 was because Potatobird was giving me false and terrible arguments, trying to bend rules and words to suit what 4zk did. I was not disrespecting Potato, I was disrespecting his argument. Disrespect would be "You're retarded".

6. oh blue

7. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Anyone else getting this when trying to join US CTF?
    screen-17-04-27-19-19-47.png

I've been wondering why they're always empty

8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Yep, here's a console log.

Attached Files:

9. toothgrinderx

toothgrinderx Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

fix please tdm is boring

10. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

11. chrabeusz

chrabeusz Bison Rider

Can we get a second Europe CTF server? People are being forced to play TTH, right now.
    kag.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 1, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 31, 2020 ---
    Not sure if anyone read my last post and added server, or it was added automatically. But another one is needed...

12. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Hey there,
    normally there's more than one official ctf EU Server.
    Currently servers seem to crash quite often tho, so that might be the reason you only had one available at the time.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

13. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Wo-ho, Chrabeusz us back again, hope to see you ingame sometime soon.