1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "bisonbisoff" by petgreendino

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

Bisons, they are something if they are free on open place when you can truly unleash thier potential while here she will be just a mildly annoyance at mid. And add some light stone ores instead of heavy. @Potatobird bison map.

3. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

The flags are really exposed here, which I'm a fan of. The bison is kind of a gimmick, but I don't think it's too much of an issue. I think this would be a very aggressive map with shorter matches due to how strong mid is and how much weaker the flags are by comparison, especially with the tent to flag distance being that big. I'd say yes because I think we need more aggressive maps in the map pool

4. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

More ligth stone instead of the hard one would probs be better to remove some of the stone from the game. It really looks like more aggresive map. The bison is a nice addition, there is 0 usage of it on maps. The only concern is the flying bison bug, but that dont works more than half of the time so should be fine imo. Yes for me.

5. mehwaffle10

Where does the red barrier fall? It shouldn't be too far forward. Can we reach out to Dino about tweaking the stone?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 6, 2020 ---
    Whoops I see the pink now I wasn't sure if that was the barrier color or something random.

6. Ferrezinhre

Untitled_Artwork.png fixed by dino

7. mehwaffle10

I think it's reasonable. Yes from me

8. Ferrezinhre

I still against having bison on map, but map itself is fine, I guess it will be accepted.

9. mehwaffle10

Change this to accepted?

10. Ferrezinhre

I would if there will be no bison or it get field tested, and people will be positive about it and I need unbiased group

Edit: Probably will regret accepting it but what I can know.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2020, Original Post Date: May 1, 2020 ---
    Rejected until colours are fixed pixel by pixel by @petgreendino .Map is not playable in current state.

11. mehwaffle10

Why is a bison so extreme to people? You can do less with bison than you can with sharks and sharks aren't ever a reason to reject a map.

12. Ferrezinhre

map is rejected because colours have slightly different hues, when dino fix it map will be accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.