1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application AU laws65

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by laws65, Apr 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laws65

laws65 Shark Slayer Tester Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    Australia
    • How often do you play?
    I play KAG as much as I can, which is about 8-12 hours a week.
    • What times are you usually available?
    I am nearly always online on discord, and I can play all of the weekend and on Friday nights. My timezone is ACST (UTC +9:30).
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    I am currently an admin on Kingkag's modded factions and parkour server.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    @Waxtor and @Atheon
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    -There are currently no active Australian admins.
    -I am friendly, trustworthy, reliable, and am always willing to help others.
    -I am well known in the Australian KAG community.
    -I have a good understanding of the rules.
    -I am unbiased.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    -I am one of the most active Australian KAG players, and you will see me regularly seeding empty Aus servers.
    -I have made and maintained strong friendships with the active members of the Australian community.
    -I participate regularly in gather and Oceania tournaments.

• What is your Discord username and tag?
    laws65#3877

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Waxtor, Ni, Biurza and 2 others like this.
  2. marshdog

marshdog Shipwright

+1

The Aus servers need an active admin. Laws65 is active and clearly wants to help the AUSKAG community.

It's a great opportunity for him to gain experience and prove his dedication before taking on increased responsibilities like organising tourneys and clan wars.

If you don't support fresh blood in the KAG community how do you expect it to grow? I know the AUS servers are not as active these days because of the lack of players, but the AUSKAG community is tight on discord and accepting of new people. We need every chance we can get to support new players.

I genuinely believe laws isn't after admin for the title but actually wants to help out due to the lack of administration he has experienced.

I recommend Laws65 and appreciate the energy he brings to the game. Please allow him to be................. THE LAW !

laws65 likes this.
  3. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thanks for your application and welcome to the roster!

laws65 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.