1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Senbonzakura" by bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Jun 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Map name: Senbonzakura
    upload_2020-6-11_14-11-0.png
    Thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/bunnie_senbonzakura.28535/#post-411924
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 12, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 11, 2020 ---
    Don't know what thinks about it, looks like few concepts blended together into one "Thing". Good stone spread, bit too much for me , bedrock seems fine, 180 gold available during build time, celling colud be slight higher but that probably just me. Flags are fine, but I would suggest removing this small island between them, mid have something that disturb and amaze me. Map looks like MM's code, No from me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 12, 2020 ---
    loopworld.png
    Version 2. This web thingy was cool I really miss it, flags are better and mid could use bit less dirtbackwall. I say maybe but closer to no

2. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I think it's... alright. I'm generally not a fan of cave maps or sky maps, and this is both. That aside, there's a good spread of bedrock in the main part and barely any room to work with up top which is good. I worry that there's a bit too much dirt backwall in mid, but honestly the whole thing is likely to get mined out because skymaps so that's probably a good thing. The flags are exposed enough, although I tend to prefer one flag for more experimental maps as a safe guard against unnoticed stalematey maps. I think the ceiling distance is fine, maybe a bit too close with the horns on mid. Anyone know what the text says?

Ni likes this.
  3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I also liked the concept, maybe too much backwall on mid as already stated but if waffle is right and the map deteriorates it will be fine. Resource spread seems ok, no room for drilling above is good. The text reads "tuturu" thats also a +30 25252525

Jokes aside, seems fine for me, yes.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Is that a totoro joke or something?

5. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Its a reference from Steins Gate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.