1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Downfall" by Ferrezinhre

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Jul 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Very unique map, there is tons of bedrock to prevent normal/sky ratting but still a tunnel that people could use to traverse mid. Being full of bedrock on top would maybe be a huge pain to counter rat if someone gets a tunnel down there. The dirt backwalls would make some strong towers, but being in redzone it will be harder to do. Mid is pretty simple, so people would need to cap the enemy side to make advances, I like that. Resources seems fine, I think it deserves a chance. Yes for me.

3. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

What's with the trend of overcrowded cave maps ferre? With the amount of backwall and how low the ceiling is, it's going to be a huge stalemate that only rats can break with a ton of door fighting. I don't think it belongs in normal ctf, maybe small ctf

4. Ferrezinhre

Overcrowded cave maps are fun and have intense gameplay. Mid is 15 blocks high, caves need backwall and lately I played on hearthplains that had 3 hours of stalemate. It's too big for small ctf.

5. mehwaffle10

The flags are soooo far back though. You and I have very different definitions of fun lol

6. Ferrezinhre

30 and 40 blocks away from tent like on many other maps.

7. mehwaffle10

I would never want to play on this map, so it's a no from me, but with a 2 to 1 I guess the ball is in your court

8. Ferrezinhre

I will sit on fence this time, spotlight is all yours.

9. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I like maps like that, for the intense battle for mid to win, maybe because I am a big rat myself
    I think we could use one spot on the cycle for this map to get more feedback maybe, as it looks like a taste preference, and for that the community opnion is best
    Or we could ask about it on discord

10. Ferrezinhre

On hold for now, unless waffle want play on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.