1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "ReachingImmortality" by bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Im really confused about that one, its a nice different map, but its so different Im not even sure how it would play out. It looks like a iko map for being so far away from the "default" map style we got. Want to hear Waffle and you about this one Ferre, before making any decision

3. Ferrezinhre

For me it's too much experimental, just traveling across map would be painfull experience, but then it could be exciting too. I don't know, this map is quirky to point where it impossible for me to accept it. No.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I don't think this would play out well at all. It's extremely experimental sure, but that doesn't keep it from being a super stalemate. There's practically no chance of going anywhere as knight after the 5 minute mark, and capturing any of the three flags is a nightmare. The mid is somewhat interesting, but the chopped islands look terrible and would play worse. The map is too tall in general. No from me

5. Ferrezinhre

@Magmus why you skipping old ones?

6. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Because I am dumdum.

Will give it a no also, because its so out of the normal it doenst even look that fun to play on. I dont know what more to add after your/waflle comments, agree with all topics you guys bought up.

7. Ferrezinhre

Rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.