1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Eluded

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Eluded, Sep 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
      • EU
    • How often do you play?
      • Too much
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
      • 12pm - 3am UTC
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      • Yes I've run my own modded servers which I've been an admin on.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      • Most players probably know me, including all the admins. I will ask some of them to post here. Hopefully my reputation is good.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
      • I want to be able to moderate situations of actual griefing when I'm playing. I'm often online at weird times when there are no others admins online.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
      • My username in KAG is Joan of Arc.
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
      • Eluded / Eluded#1367

laws65, Vamist, FG and 4 others like this.
  2. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Great to see you applying!

Eluded would be a great addition to the OKSA team, he is a well known and liked community member. He's been around for ages and still actively plays the game (to the best of my knowledge).
    He's also very mature and a nice guy all around, deffinitely capable of handling the job. He's been involved in kag's development and in kag's mapping scene.

The Team would definitely benefit from making him an oksa!
    Best of luck!

blackjoker77777 and Eluded like this.
  3. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Eluded would be a pretty good pick for oksa. I have known him for a while and used to talk with him a lot. He is a mature and responsible individual who has been involved with the kag community for a long time and as a result became well known in the community. It is obvious he has a passion for this game and wants it to succeed and making him oksa is a good way to let him help. He is familiar with admin commands and he understands this game on a technical level.

If there was a forbes list of most influential kag players he'd probably be in there. I came back from the dead just to give him my support.

blackjoker77777 and Ni like this.
  4. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Eluded is such a nice and cool guy, he's responsible and quite experienced with everything game/moderation-wise.
    He knows how to handle things and he's liked by pretty much everyone in this community.
    +1 for sure! :)

Ni likes this.
  5. Elionne

Elionne Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Friendly, active and calm player.
    Eluded has already proved his commitment to the game and I truly believe he would be a perfect admin.

Ni and blackjoker77777 like this.
  6. Cohen

Cohen Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester

Responsible and cool guy. Would be a great admin.

7. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thanks for your application and welcome to the roster!

blackjoker77777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.