1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "Copied-City" by bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Oct 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I adore the idea of gameplay style this map will bring to the pubs. Not a huge fan of ceiling islands, however I can think of very interesting outcome with these too. Less likely to turn into enromous castle stalemate map and is unique as well. Huge yes from me.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Also not a big fan of the sky islands, but the mid and the islands near should make playing on it interesanting enough.
    I like the touch of having both flags on another islands. Yes from me too.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Surprise, I'm also not a big sky island or ceiling person. That said, I think this one is definitely playable and different enough from other maps to be interesting. It reminds me of canyons for some reason, in a good way. I think pushes across islands are going to be much easier because of the height difference allows for builders to get into the base of the mostly dirt islands easily and this can be hard to defend. There aren't a lot of trees either, so defense should be somewhat difficult. Yes from me three

5. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Right accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.