1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "Fallout" by FG

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Sep 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

Could use better resource spread, gold could be closer to surface. I think bedrock need slight rework, imo these "pockets" can easly become rat nests, especially this behind first flag from tent. Flag positions are fine, mid is flat.

3. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I think it's rather basic, but also think people would enjoy flat combat from time to time. Bedrock is completely preventing ratting to the base, which people complain about a lot. However, I agree with Ferre's "rat pocket" issue, so bedrock would still require some rearrangement. I'd also move redzone 2 blocks further.
    Still a yes from me.

4. Ferrezinhre

FG_Fallout (3).png
    updated.

5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

It's definitely a flat map, that's for sure. I think it's short enough width wise to be playable. I agree, the 2nd version's bedrock is definitely better, a "rat pocketed" tunnel is no fun to deal with. Yes from me, although we probably don't want to have it and hearth plains in at the same time

6. Ferrezinhre

Let's give it try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.