1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU mutasm

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Markoss, Jun 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markoss

Markoss Bison Rider Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    • Europe, Germany
    • How often do you play?
    • 4 - 6 hours per day
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    • I'm most likely available at 12:00-20:00UTC+1 however, I am also someone who sometimes has to finish up work, or start doing work that I have to finish in multiple days
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      • If so, please go into detail about it
      • So about 1 year ago, I've had the chance to become a server administrator on Aphelions Roleplay in which I watched and made people aware of the 10 rules that everyone had to follow, I've also banned people and noted them on a notepad, so in fact I am experienced when it comes to being an admin on KAG servers
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      • If so, ask them to post here
      • -
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • I should become an admin to further support the game and to also make people aware of the rules that exists, also just to note that I am a trustworthy individual who has the dedication to help others and to enforce the rules that KAG has
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    • English is not my first language, but I try my best to communicate with other people
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    • Markoss#6073

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  2. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thanks for your application and welcome to the roster!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.