1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "LateNightNostalgia" by bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I agree. The flags are bit close to tent and a easily defensible but the map is small and towers can't easily be connected to the ceiling. The low number of trees and lost resources in the pit in combination with the short rush distance will also make it harder to turtle. Yes from me

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Good small map. Even the flags being close to tent I think the map size would be ok to have them there. Seems it would be some fast matches on this one, I doubt it would drag on for too long. Theres not much trees, and I like it on this map, not much room to minecraft forever and make a giant block base. Yes from me!

4. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I think the gameplay on this map generally will go faster than you can make base large enough for it to connect to the ceiling. and even if it does, dirt floating islands on the middle island would make for a nice spot for offensive towers that would either be destroyed or breach your base fairly quickly. I'd love to play on it, a +1 from me.

5. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.