1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "Oduvtaar" by Ferrezinhre

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I like the map a lot. My main concern is the amount of dirt backwall for locking down the already narrow mid, which would make rats ridiculously hard to dislodge. I'd also say remove the back flag, but that's more of a my preference thing than a map balance thing. The back flag doesn't really add much tactically it's just a harder to get front flag, meaning one team needs to be stomping hard or to draw out a longer match. Especially with the ability to make a stronger tower post build phase right in front of flag on the dirt pillars. Yes from me tho

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I also like this one. Mid seems strong to rat and cover yourself up. Agree with what waffle told on this point. The strong tower on the front of the flag would kinda work well to counter the mid, but idk. The resource seems ok, I like the gold block above everything to make people work for it. Yes for me!

4. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I like the bedrock placement pushing rats upwards a bit, closer to the flag, so it's not entirely that hard to dig out an approaching rat. It's nothing special, but I mean that in a good way. Quite a bunch of latest maps are standing out too much imo. I like it, I would give it a yes. Worse comes to worst, we'll make dino a happy ratting sandbox to play in ::):

5. Ferrezinhre

Oduvtaar.png
    with slight changes, I think I can accept it

Biurza likes this.
  6. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Yeah, I think it's good to go.

7. Ferrezinhre